DRY OR OILY?????????

Well my equipment is better on dry than oily but with oily i am still good :D

Well most of the more experienced bowlers tend to have equipment for both conditions... So there for both!

yeah i have equipment for both but i prefer dry lanes (i bowled my first and only 700 on SUPA dry lanes lol)

Hay Aaron,

I just wanted to say i saw you bowl on Friday and your ball isn't for oily your ball is a plastic ball!! I just thought you shoudl know!!

From Caitlin!!

I'll go all out and say that I prefer medium lanes (just to be different :D )

Although I am more inconsistent on drier patterns than those that are oilier.

thebowlingchamp210 said:
yer i know my ball is a plastic im just saying oily gives me better results

Just asking, how does that work? I mean plastic coverstocks slide when there is oil, and even if you do hit pocket, you're not going to get much pin action or carry considering the ball is still sliding when it hits the pins, which in turn causes the pins the "slide" back into the pit, rather than mixing and getting the pin action.

well i find that i have half oily and half dry when it comes to my gear, all i need is to learn to throw on oil and id be right.

i prefer longer med-heavy oil but my latest ball 'H2O' has made me enjoy the dry lanes to

i have a ball for both conditions though i prefer oily as i bowl on mostly dry lanes

i have to say that i like both to a level and so does my gear but it great to see how each bowler reacts to the different and changing conditions when bowling

Back
Top Bottom