DEAR GOD!!! STAY OFF THE ROADS!!!

tonx

Just like to congratulate JEN JONES on getting her license today. PLEASE EVERYBODY stay off the roads!

congrats chicky!!!:cool:

Thanks guys!!
Im just waiting for people to tell me they are going for their pilots license...:p
I havnt crashed yet....so thats gotta be a good thing!

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Thanks guys!!
Im just waiting for people to tell me they are going for their pilots license...:p
I havnt crashed yet....so thats gotta be a good thing!

Key word being 'YET'. Someone save me, I live in the same bloody area, Jen and Kara have just got their licenses. Someone, please, save me!!!!

Later Da Cowman!

tonx said:
Just like to congratulate JEN JONES on getting her license today. PLEASE EVERYBODY stay off the roads!
congrats chicky!!!:cool:

With the amount of off road driving expected surely the safest part of NSW would be ON the road....

Congratulations!! :D :D

We are all safe for the moment, as there wont be much driving from jen YET. as she informed me, that the other night when she went to go out, her car wuldnt start, she had a flat battery...poor jen :( so untill jen gets a new battery its ok to drive..LOL :p

Luv yah Jen,

Kez

KeZzA said:
We are all safe for the moment, as there wont be much driving from jen YET. as she informed me, that the other night when she went to go out, her car wuldnt start, she had a flat battery...poor jen :( so untill jen gets a new battery its ok to drive..LOL :p
Luv yah Jen,
Kez

That is just really really unfortunate after just getting your P's :(

Put the wife and children to bed, we're all gonna wanna be safe when this girl is out on missions :p

Congrats all the same

Peace
Chris

Just wait till Jen & I go out cruising, stealing all the signs & Witches hats we can find...lol ay Jen.

IF they are really that bad (key word IF) all of the people fearing for your lives shoud just buy a nice big 4WD and get a bullbar on the front and towbar on the back

and if any one questions the towbar on the back yes it does work, we had some one run up the back of our 4WD with the towbar on and our car was fine!!

cant say the same forthe other car!!!!!

Bowler_X said:
IF they are really that bad (key word IF) all of the people fearing for your lives shoud just buy a nice big 4WD and get a bullbar on the front and towbar on the back
and if any one questions the towbar on the back yes it does work, we had some one run up the back of our 4WD with the towbar on and our car was fine!!
cant say the same forthe other car!!!!!

U serious about the towbar on the back? i always thought it was so u can fit more ppl on the vehicle (something for them to stand on outside the car!)
Congrats Jen! Drive safe and i say steal as many street signs as u can, therefore always keep a couple of screwdrivers in the car!! If you're from Sydney and u're really that bad... stay away from parra :p
R

When it comes to stealing street signs, you need more than screwdrivers...trust me on that :D
I am a safe driver...its just the reversing part Im still working on hahahaha!

Laters
Jen

Back
Top Bottom