Days of our Lives!!!!!!!

W

wally

I have only been in the country a few months and i have never seen so much Bit#hing in sport in my life.i dont know if its just the people our its comes with the sport.Bowling is not the most popular sport in the world and it will never grow when u have people who moan n groan about the smallest things.Who needs tv when you have the idustry of bowling to entertain u.

Sorry but I think you have confused "moaning and Bit#hing" with "differing opinions". Some consider those "small things" quite important. If you don't enjoy this forum then don't visit. For many its a quick form of communication which is accessable worldwide. Maybe you should name the perfect sport which has no controversy at all but please don't knock Bowling.

I dont think wally was only referring to the forum
He has a very valid point but I'm not sure what is going to be achieved by mentioning it here?

lol ... Don't see how you can bitch about bowling ? only perent's having a cry cause there kid's missed out by 3 pin's or something. In bowling You win and You lose .. Unless your a freak and have a b!tch about loosing then your a random

I dont think he's talking about bowling as in how many pins you knocked over more like bitching between people about who did what and so and so said this etc. Well thats what I meant.

Back
Top Bottom