Youth Nationals, dates or venue
Junior Nationals, dates or venue

Thanks, Leanne.

Has there been any information out regards:
Junior Development Camp, dates or venue
Youth Nationals, dates or venue
Junior Nationals, dates or venue
Thanks, Leanne.
Would need to agree with you Leanne, there is no information on when and where the two nationals are going to be held.
I do believe that the Development Camp is being held at Tuggeranong from the 6th - 15th July (don't quote me on that).
But it is a shame that TBA can't get their act together to let everyone know. It is now 6 months before Youth and still no word.

You realise stormy. If it were for the adults, the venue would have been done months ago. What they don't realise is by not supporting our junior's and youth nationals they won't have decent adult team in the future and the way to do that is to support the people (parents) in giving them ample time so funds can be raised. What some adult bowlers forget the only costs they incur is for themselves to attend nationals, where as for a junior it can cost several thousands of dollars because of parents and siblings attend.
In the past notification to the next year’s nationals was done at either the dinner or prior to the nationals running. This gave parents the opportunity to decide whether their child would be trying out. Leaving it so late in the year, may cause the numbers to drop.
Lets see if common sense prevails or not with next years nationals.

Well it is good to see TBA make an announcement on where the Youth is going to be. However, is it going to be 5 months before the junior nationals are announced? Only time will tell.

I will be taking bets, as most of the roll-offs will be commencing soon. Would we not like to see where they are going to be held before the roll-offs commence???

hey i know its only been 2 days since the last post... but has anyone heard news on development squad yet?? as i am meant to be attending it but still dont have dates..it may well affect bowling columbia youth and people need to make flight bookings etc. to get down to geelong if it does...

The junior development camp will be held at Tuggeranong from the 28th of June to the 8th of July.

It has been brought forward by one week, This is good as you will now be able to do Columbia Youth.

Colin

Back
Top Bottom