CXI TRIPLES

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
FIRSTLY CONGRATULATIONS to Michael Muir in the 3rd game of CXI Triples Tuesday night December 16, Michael threw his 2nd 300 at Fairlanes in 3months

Now some of you may say 'BIG DEAL' (I wouldnt...lol) but this 300 was the start of a possible $3000.00 BONUS CHQ at the seasons end

Constante Industries along with Fairlanes have put up two rather large carrots for this new scratch triples league in Perth

CARROT #1 - If any bowler/s can manage to bowl 3 perfect gam,es in the season they will share in a BONUS POOL of $3000.00

CARROT #2 - If any team/s can bowl a TEAM SERIES of 3000, in a night, they will share a Prize Pool of $3000.00

The majority of the states TOP players have been attracted to FAIRLANES CITY for this scratch 4game triples league. The "Carrots" and high scoring lanes have added to the attraction as well as the 'week in, week out' of solid matchplay

Thus far the league has been going 3 weeks and has a league average in excess of 200, not bad for 39players

They're are weekly high game and series awards PLUS a $50 RANDOM weekly HIGH GAME BONUS

The league will run for 26 weeks however as there is a Vacancy team spot, the team, each week, thats due to play the BYE will have a week off

All in all there is a little over $20,000.00 in CASH PRIZES to be won

Any interested bowlers wishing to fill the vacancy team spot please contact the centre on 9325 3588 or pop down and see the league on its return on Tuesday January 20, 2004

WOW!...Those 39 league bowlers must be taking lessons from that infamous Kegel instructor. :roll:

How many 300's have been bowled at Fairlanes since Mr Kegel Machine moved in?

Real Deal....Feel free to comment anytime.

you turn a remotely nice post into a sarcastic one wow thats really nice.. congrats on your 300 Im sure there will be many more to follow :)

To answer your question to my knowledge there has been six since the kegel moved in... 2 belong to mike muir aswell.

Yes congrats to mike on the 300, we didnt even no it happnd till about 30 secs after he bowled it...

Later

Wayne,

Why do I need to comment? I dont think your post requires a reply/comment.

I will say this tho....
(as much as that goes against what i just said :shock: )

Yes the conditions are seemingly easy, but like Alan said the league is made up of WA's best. Every bowler in the league realises the condition is easier, and no one walks out of the centre thinking they are better than they are. We all know our abilities and can tell when a centres conditions are assisitng our scoring, and if we all know that then what is the problem?

Fairlanes and Constante Industries have put up the cash..... So why not let some take it from them?????

PS: I know I head to Cannington and it soon brings me crashing back to earth!!! :lol:

CXI Triples and Michael's 300

I just wantted to leave a little post in regards to some of the waffle that seems to be being posted in regards to the conditions at Fairlanes since the Kegels arrival.

First of all Michaels 300 was sensational and i didn't get to see his other one but i am sure he would of ripped the five well and truly on the last one in that game also.

Second the Kegel has been the best thing for the centre and the bowlers,WHY??? because the condition is consistent!!!!I am sure the buzz was still huge for Michael even though the condition is easier????????(LOL)

I say keep up the good work Fairlanes and anyone who isn't in the CXI triples and wants to get better at there game take the oppurtunity to bowl with some of the best bowlers in Perth and Australia.

Regards

Wattsy

why would you bowl in CXI Tripples

as far as i can see, it costs $28 per week to bowl in with teams of three, so each team it costs $84 per week
now it runs for 30 weeks, so $84*30 = $2520 for the team to bowl

1st place is only $2500.

so, if you won the league, you would not get your money back if you did not win any other bonus prizes.

waste of time and effort if you win the league, that is come first place and not break even, for a money league that is disgusting.

so why would you bowl in a money (cash) league with first place not guarenteed getting their money back if they win it.

??????

anyone?

I think you need to check out the prize fund a bit better before shooting off.

Stax

from fairlanes web site

for CXI tripples

1st Place $2,500.00 9th $550.00

2nd $1,800.00 10th $500.00

3rd $1,650.00 11th $450.00

4th $1,400.00 12th $400.00

5th $1,150.00 13th $350.00

6th $1,000.00 14th $300.00

7th $850.00 15th $250.00

8th $700.00 16th $200.00

so first place is only $2500.00

so, as from the web site

$28.00 per week * 3 bowlers in the team = $84.00 per team

$20 entry fees per person = $60 for the team

84*30+60=$2580.00

that is if their web site is correct.

Its not 30 weeks, and there are weekly prizes. $72 per week paid out and also $20 per week for high series and high game, paid at the end of the season. I understand what you are getting at, however there are almost no leagues that give you better than money back.
As for your league format nearly $7000 for first is way to top heavy. Again only first gets there money back.
This is not a personal attack at you or your bowl, I dont do that, however before making comments about another centres leagues check all the facts and prize payouts.

Stax

Back
Top Bottom