• Thread starter fletcherpritchard
  • Start date
F

fletcherpritchard

Hey,

My Highest Average i had was 189
my initial average ive got was 177
my low average i had was 162 :shock:

My current league average is 209 and that's the highest it's been but before I came back from nats it was like 185 so yeah

Peace
Chris

The best average I've ever had over 3 games was in practice (242.3), and the next one was in league and it was 237.
The lowest average I've ever had is about 80, when i first started (i was 8 years old). The lowest average I've got right now is about 164 in Sydney Intercentre. The best Masters tournament average I've had is 189.8.
Cya! :p

The highest average Ive ever had (that actually counts) is 197.2, which was for Shield! Proud of it.
In league I average 176, and have been doing so for ages, I wish they would hurry up and boost it (they change our points and not averages :? )
And in Mid Country, I think I only average 160-something :oops:

my highest ave in league is 192 :lol:
my ave in league now is 192 :lol:
my lowest is 88 wen i started 3 &half years ago :oops:
my highest ave over 3 games in league is 243 (729 ave) :D

lowest ave was 110. highest ave was 222 but that only lasted 6 weeks or so. ave right now is like 170 because i havent been bowling much since shield, and i have a bad knee, which should really stop me from bowling but oh well

in recent times?? I'll go for this year then

Current 189
Lowest 171
Highest 225

Kara

League-219
Highest-239 (Masters of Mick Carmarda Classic)
Lowest... Don't know Prob 180 something at Newcastle Youth...

Later Da Cowman!

um the highest i have ever bowled was over i think 16 games?? for roll-offs for ECCC i bowled a 181 or something like that...my league highest was 178 and currently is 175 my lowest ever was 110 but that was when i was still conventional

Im averaging 187 on tuesdays and i started the thursday night league with a 174,lol and i've slowly gotten it up to 192. My highest ever is what im averaging now.

Back
Top Bottom