4. Sale 35
5. Bendigo 35
6. Sunraysia 31
7. Warrnambool 30
8. Colac 26
9. Albury 21.5
10. Ballarat 19
11. Ovens & Murray 7

Very interesting, Chucky might be buying a few drinks tomorrow night.

Rob

Go Sale! That's some really impressive results. Looking forward to seeing the final outcome after today!

interesting results so far.

6 games to go tomorrow

COMBINED TEAMS
Geelong 176.5
Latrobe Valley 170.5
Shepparton 139.5
Sunraysia 131
Bendigo 129.5
Sale 121
Warrnambool 107
Ballarat 106
Albury 101.5
Colac 99.5
Ovens & Murray 62

MEN
Gellong 84.5
Latrobe Valley 82
Sunraysia 77
Shepparton 64.5
Bendigo 57
Ballarat 55.5
Sale 54
Colac 53.5
Warrnambool 53
Albury 52
Ovens & Murray 39

WOMEN
Geelong 92
Latrobe Valley 88.5
Shepparton 75
Bendigo 72.5
Sale 67
Warrnambool 54
Sunraysia 54
Ballarat 50.5
Albury 49.5
Colac 46
Ovens & Murray 23

I'll have a VB thanks Chucky =D>

COMBINED TEAMS
Latrobe Valley 236.5
Geelong 219
Shepparton 195.5
Bendigo 184.5
Sunraysia 167
Albury 164.5
Sale 153
Colac 151.5
Ballaeat 148.5
Warrnambool 137.5
Ovens & Murray 90.5

MEN
Latrobe Valley 113
Geelong 109
Shepparton 91.5
Sunraysia 91
Colac 85
Bendigo 84
Albury 79
Ballarat 76.5
Warrnambool 73.5
Sale 66
Ovens & Murray 55

WOMEN
Latrobe Valley 123.5
Geelong 110
Shepparton 104
Bendigo 100.5
Sale 87
Albury 85.5
Sunraysia 76
Ballarat 72
Colac 66
Warnambool 64
Ovens & Murray 35.5

ALLSTAR TEAMS

MEN
Dean McKinnon -- 201 (Sunraysia)
Terry Rowe --200 (Shepparton)
Merv Billing --200 (Colac)
Neil Thompson -- 197 (Colac)
Craig Chandler --195 (Geelong)

WOMEN
Lisa Garioch --199 (Sunraysia)
Nicole Bree -- 198 (L/Valley)
Denice Jones -- 192 (Shepparton)
Genice Robinson --192 (Geelong)
Kelly Jones -- 191 (Shepparton)

HIGH GAME

Men
Wayne Mills -- 276 (L/Valley)

Women
Alicia Garioch --266 (Sunraysia)

That'll be a slab for me Chucky \:D/

No hard feelings on the odds :-({|=

Well done to all.

Rob

congrats to all...
well done on a succesfull 2004 CC.

in particular to sunraysia....
special congrats to deano and lisa,,, all stars yet again,
and allecia for emulating james' acheivement last year.
high game scratch in your debut.
what can i say?
he who laughs last.

blody proud of the lot of you....
not bad considering ranked a google to one by certain bookies.

yes the bookie got it wrong

but we will recap the results and the odds

1st LATROBE VALLEY 6/1 not only was joe not sighted in the team, he wasn't even sighted in the bowl or the state, but big bustling bryan and his smooth talking side kick jason along with the lightest anchor in the comp millsy nailed the coffin in one foul swoop in round 20, what can i say, they out bowled us and worthy winners

2nd GEELONG 1/20 virtually unbackable and hopefully no money was bet on these guys, led most the way, had it all happening but just run out of steam or was it oil???

3rd SHEPPARTON 12/1 i reckon people get memerised by them bright pink shirts, rowey as expected starred and was capped with another all stars shirt, it was a 2 horse race.

4th SUNRAYSIA 250,000/1 what can i say, the old mates bowled well, they were the only team to beat us in the first 19 rounds, led by the champion all star "roo boy" and his mate ray, i often think of them as "batman and robin" now deano's even got the tights and g string to go, all he needs now is a cape and a pair of goggles, they made the most of what they had and a bit more, everyone in mildura should be so proud of what they achieved in both divisions

5th COLAC 3/1 smooth strokin merv and lil neil made all stars, ian was getting way too much hitting power with his 1983 model roto grip but was unable to change back to the trusty LT-48 for obvious reasons, how they ran 5th amazed me, from what i saw of merv junior impressed me too, will be a real threat with a couple more cups under his belt

6th BENDIGO 12/1 dark horse (what was i smokin) if pharlap had a huge heart well the horse called bendigo had a heart the size of a pea, changes need to be made to gain respect in next years odds

7th ALBURY 8/1 the marin factor never really happened, obviously the pin gods classified the weekend as a pick on marin public holiday leaving the grand old master andrew craig wandering in the field all alone, the boys would have been a tad disappointed with the result but will bounce back stronger than next year. andrew the roo boy will mark down his 100 pin defeat of you as one of his biggest achivements, we will never hear the end of this

8th BALLARAT 25/1 wow, these guys took it to us in both matches, they bowled great, obviously only for 3 games, guys get the other 19 games sorted out and i'll improve your odds for next year, rhonda was not seen in the bowl all weekend but luckily for me she showed up for a lap dance on sunday night, how much did i owe for that woody ??? these guys knew they had the ability to perform miracles but it just didnt happen this year

9th WARRNAMBOOL 250,000/1 disappointing to send off a champion with such a performance, needed jason and eddie way really bad, to shane griffiths (i will always remember the slap in my face, i was the first to get it in round 1 in 1995 and the last to get it today, just as much as the 5 bagger brooklyn) have fun abroad shane griffiths your a champion

10th SALE 10,000/1 never ever a chance, but well done luke, you got a point off me, and not to many people succeeded at that this weekend, they tried hard but missed big old billy, rosco and kaney, even noticed the first 2 made an appearance over the weekend

11th WODONGA 10,000/1 they tried and tried and tried, but just not enough experience, great bunch of guys

congratulations to the winners, the supporters of all teams, the staff of morwell tenpins (especially bruce the oil man, you should have worked double shifts), the committee of the L.V.T.B.A and especially eric harrison on running another successful country cup

also i think on behalf of the geelong and ballarat teams, we would like to say how impressed we were with our accomodation at the "COAL VALLEY INN" the hosts were probably the best i have ever seen, i recommend to anyone to stay there in the future

for those people who informed mr david napier that we had been rubbishing the country cup, you are the people who make the sport that much less enjoyable to play, we love our tournament and we love our sport, and for you to suggest that makes you nothing more than a dissenter of bowling :bad-word:

"you may not like what i say, but it isn't going to stop me saying it"

see you all next year at GEELONG "home of the kegel" :lol: :lol: :lol:

3-1 doesn't mean 3 units in the middle 1 on the outside :wink:

Congratulations to all this year... it was a fantastic C/Cup and i enjoyed every single minute of it...

Congrats to Latrobe for bowling extremely well though out the c.cup and also to geelong for puttin up one hell of a fight :)

Also to our good mates Shepperton for putting up a great fight and was also in with a good chance on winnin the c/cup for 2004.. Also well done on helpin us nearly gettin kicked out of our hotel without us noticing.. hehe

Special congrats to Our team who shocked everyone this year by placing 4th by half a point behind shep... ( Kev... you had to spare the last frame didnt you)

As for everyone else... everyone bowled well and it was great to meet up with everyone once again... It wouldnt be a C/cup with out you all...

Well done to all that made the allstars team... once again Sunraysia outclassed the rest with the highest averages... and also to Alicia on scoring the highest game for the womens just ahead of Lisa on her Debut Adult c/cup... you done well leashy... :)

As for me... Pine pony pete.... i think i did rather well... in my opinion couldve bowled better and also proberly couldve made the allstars if it wasnt for my stupid finger!! but i had fun... hehe look forward to keeping in touch with you all..

Winners are definitely grinners
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hope all of the punters had there money on the only true unbackable favourite of the weekend in lonhro, by the way craig great calling of the card

I've gotta say this that G A M E O V E R never sounded so sweet as it did in round 20 (thanks Craig great game, great fight and played in the true spirit of CCup and we will do it all again next year)

In all honesty brillant weekend, great freindships, great bowling and a great night had by all that attend on Sunday (Its a pity that we cannot do this every year)

In signing off congratulation to both the mens and ladies teams from the Valley on a dynamic performance in winning the mens ladies and associations trophies but thanks to all of the other associations who without you this weekend would not be what it is.

G O V A L L E Y

(shorty only 361 sleeps to next year)

WOZA

Go Valley!!!!!

Well what can i say other than GO VALLEY!!

it was a great weekend down in the Valley and a great time was had by all! especially by us of course!
the dinner was great too after i got everyone up to do the nut bush and the dancin started! it was a very good night!

well just wanted to say a huge congrats to everyone who i bowled with both girls and guys! we bowled well as a team and had fun while we did it! i had a great time and are really thinkin about comin back next year even tho i said i this was my last year!
congrats to everyone else who bowled too it was a great weekend, there was some tuff comps and the sportsmanship was pretty good!

and to me lil sis....... we did it again!!!!!!
congrats again to my team and ill see ya all soon!

Sarah-Jayne
x0x0x0x0x0x

Go Lisa!!! Well done, what an effort ... Your a star .. Congratulations

Luv Kara

Just thought I'd congratulate all who bowled on the long weekend at Morwell, on behalf of us in Shepparton. We had a great time and hope everyone else did too!! :D

Congrats to Latrobe Valley who bowled well on the conditions and had a clean sweep of the titles! :D

Pete we can't be to blame for you nearly getting kicked out of your motel cause there were only 5 team members even there that night!! And we weren't being as loud as others! :wink:
You were sharing with Bendigo maybe they were a bit loud? :p
Oh just for future reference to you spell it like this:
S-H-E-P-P-A-R-T-O-N :wink: :wink:

And this is for you Deano!

If anyone missed the G-string and fishnet stockings here is a sneak peak at what we got on camera :D :D

Paige

Yes thanks paige.... sorry for spellin shepparton wrong for starters... my bad... and im not blaming anyone in particular for nearly getting kicked out of our motel... i suppose you had to be there yourself to of known what happened...
And great bowling over the weekend too paige... the shepparton girls done well... give special congrats to kelly and deniece for makin the allstars for me..
Its good to finally know who you are and i hope next year maybe we can catch up once again.

I also have pictures of deano with Stockings and a G'sting on his head...
If anyone wants these photos ill sell em to ya for a nogotiable price lol!!

Take care everyone :)

Thanks Pete, now I know who you are as well, my boyfriend Paul Thomas told me who you were but I didn't know what you looked like. :)
Now that you know how to spell shepparton you can fit right in with us pink wig wearing idiots!! Couldn't get those wigs in any other colour either!! How sad :D :p

Hey I was at your motel that night that guy went right off his chops not the best managerial image, but I was glad it was you guys and not us! But I have heard that there is a motel in Morwell that us Shepparton people arent welcome back to!

And I do apologise to anyone who finds that picture offensive but the original one was too big and I had to crop it so it would fit, which meant it would be a close up! :D And it is pretty grose, what a lovely image Deano portrays, and if I didn't put it up there I know Kev would have!!

Now that all is over we can go back normal, well that is until emerson shield anyway! :D

And if anyone missed the pink wigs here is a photo of them too!

Paige

Haha thanks paige... i still cant remember you being there that night.. must of been hiding at the back... then again it was fairly dark and most of the attention was on deano... but it was good to catch up with everyone...

And great pictures of the boys... feel free to send em to me if ya like! lol... great moments!!!

Hey Ppls

What can I say,that was the best Country Cup I have been involved in,Competition was fierce and conditions were difficult but Latrobe played the conditions to a tee(dont you love their house shot...lol) and were worthy winners....It was great to see Rowie make the All Star Team it was well deserved....

It was good to catch up with our good m8's from Bendigo and our Adopted brothers from Mildura....I have to admit Saturday Nights....PLASTIC BOWLING ON BITCHIMEN....Tournament at the Mid Park Motel was one to behold even the great roo boy could'nt turn a plastic on the bitchimen,Lisa was it you who took Pics of the great event ???...if so put them up,another giggle on the roo boy And there were many(Yo The G String)....And what can I say bout the Motel Managers Etticut...F**k F**k F**k F**k F**k...probably about 25 F**ks short of what he said...what away to run your business.....

Good to see Rhonda out of retirement although I think the last year she has been busy,I had a close visit and she has definetly got loser and the kisses were definetly rubbery...lol

What Can I say About the G string and Fishnets other than deano they just wer'nt you maybe if Chucky had bought the mini it might have worked !!!!

I would also like to say how proud I was to be part of Sheppartons Mens Team we may not have the style or experience of other centre's but we have heart and lots of it

So looking forward to next year to playing the mighty Chuckster and the rest of Geelong on their home Turf

Cheerz
Kevin

yes me looking forward to it too

but remember this

the GEELONG track is rated "SLOW" plenty of juice to slow everyone down

the handicapper will be in for a tough time trying to rate who and who can't perform on the wet track

YOU CAN BE A VERY UGLY PERSON WHEN YOU WANT ROO BOY

i nearly needed a bucket

i still think rowey should have had rhonda on one lap and roo boy on the other, they would have looked quite the 3some

Hey Chucky

Thats 1 Mental Picture I dont Wish To Saviour..... :shock:

Whats The Mildura Magician Up To Have Herd Little From Him Since We've All Returned Home ??

Cheerz
Kevin

i think he maybe plotting his next assault

the A.O or is it rachuig (maybe both)

he'll come out of his shell in good time, as soon as the s**t overflows, he will come on here dribbling some more :lol:

Back
Top Bottom