congratulations

Big PhilyD

Big Phily D
I just want to say congratulations to my little brother david who bowled his first 300 and the junior national championships just gone

You rock keep it up

Yeh...a big, big congrats to David...that was a brilliant game, I watched it all and your shots were fantastic mate...well bowled...
Also...hows that Depth Charge...?? :wink:

Jen

I'll answer that one, go the depth charge, go storm.

STORM ON, that ball is so versatile, i used it from the fresh to the dry through the whole of nationals!! I reccomend it!

Macca

Congratulations David. I was at nationals every single day but somehow I managed to miss all 3 of the 300's! However, the roar that went up when you got that last carried all the way outside and this was how I learnt the first 300 of nationals was done. Its great to hear of any 300, especially in such a big tournament. Congrats again buddy, keep up the high scores.

Later Da Cowman!

woulda been funny to see you dart across the lanes, during shield, to watch Bee roll her 300...

Well done David, hope the new ball goes well for you
Adrian

Welldone David on your first 300 game... Wish I saw but you know I didn't see any of them! Keep It Up! WOO-HOO! 8)

From ~*AliCia!*~ N.Q

Boo YA

Go Dave ur a champ man. Keep the high scores comin and will catch up with u next year.

Once again buddy great game (wish i could have seen it)

hey david...my little man from NT!! :wink: Like i said to you as soon as i found out about it...im sooooo sorry i wasnt there to see it and ya had to do it without me there watchin..how rude! Nah bubs,congrats on the great game...you'll have many more i can tell.... Have fun in juniors, i'll be around :D

Luv ya hunnie
Tiffany Jade (NQ)

Back
Top Bottom