Congratulations to Matt Spall and Yvette Lawton

Easy Tiger

I would like to say congtratulations to Matt Spall and Yvette Lawton on winning the South Queensland Junior Open Masters today at Chermside.

Boys:

1. Matt Spall
2. Ben Allen
3. Craig McCloskey

Girls:

1. Yvette Lawton
2. Cassie Fagg
3. Amanda Montieth

Congratulations to all who participated it was great to be a part of such fine competition. :D :D :D

hey all,

great work to all, almost there but that damn Ben Allen na it is alright. lasted 5 rounds almost there but not there yet still, i have many more years to go on you all 3 in fact.

bye bye cya everyone

:p :D matty j :D :p

Congrats to the 2 winners. I attended the event was impressed with some of the depth and talent we have in Queensland. I hope the guys and gals stick to it, alot of them have a big future ahead of them. Well bowled!

Well i just want to say well done to all that bowled. And congrats to the guys who made top 3. Very nice bowling.. By the way did anyone else notice toowoomba girls took all 3 placings??? It seems as though Toowoomba must be doing something right for our bowlers and to get three girls in the state team..

But well done to Yvette and Matt, it was well deserved.

Ha ha yeah yeah we know Toowoomba is good lol. Must be the water, either that or its the air. :lol: :lol: :lol: Nah congrats to all.

Congrates Matt and Yvette. You both bowled well and deserved it. Also congrates to second, especially ben allen, losing by 1 pin.

Hayley, the girls are doing great, but so are the guys, especially simon.

Anyway, good bowling all round :D :D

Hamish I totally agree with you there.. I didnt mean only girls..

There is a lot of great bowling going on at the moment from a lot of juniors not just from Toowoomba. Great bowling to Ben (sorry i forgot to write that last time) and Cass you did great, next year you will be even better.

Sorry for any misleading from my first reply..

congrats to matt and yvette,

great jobs, sorry about the lateness of the congrats but i eventually remembered to do it. as they say better late then never!

Back
Top Bottom