Congratulations SA Boys Shield Team

Brenton_Davy

900Global bowler
Well done guys, :D you hung tough on a tough condition and played the game the way it was meant to be played. A win is still a win, whether the scores are high or low. You probably get more kudos for a win on tough conditions than on easy ones anyway. ;)

Well done to all that bowled.
The SA boys bowled well.

The VIC GIRLS KICKED ASS.

Well done to courtney and cowland for top all stars, and to all that made the AST's. Very well deserved.

Well done SA boys on making it back to back guys shield wins always knew you could do it!
well dne to the girls aswell im sure they put in 100% and cheered on the guys whenever they could...
good luck in masters all

Alex

Thanks again to everyone who has supported us and helped us through the journey this year!!!! Its been great the guys were great again, they really know what working as a team is all about!!! To Mike and Aaron I know you guys didn't get very many games but the team couldn't have asked for two better bowlers to be supporting us every step of the way!! You guys didn't care that you weren't bowling you were there supporting the team and helping the others to bowl to the best of their ability. It is a credit to you both and you should both be proud of that, noone can take that away from either of you, you showed everyone you deserved your spots in the team. You guys also showed that the team that works best together will come out on top!! Without you guys we couldn't have gone back to back!! Just like without the support of parents, friends, family, Dave, Bob, Lyn, Vorn, Geof, Yuli, the fundraising committee, supporters and of course STEVE MOONEY it wouldn't have been possible, so thank you all!!! I tell you what three in a row sounds good now!!!!!

Thanks again and I'll catch up with you all soon

Dion A
(Capt. Pleb) :D

Congratulations SA!
You guys bowled great and supported each other all the way.
It was great to see you go back to back.
Is it possible for you to go back to back to back?
HeHe...we'll see.
Laterz
Jen

i would like to personally say congrats to the sa boys! you are all such a great bunch of people and aloud bunch to!!!! Congrats to Dion for leading a tema in to its second win... your a great captain and a great personal!!! you all ROCK!!!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Krystal!!!!

congrats again to the sa guys on taking the title for another year. you all bowled extremely well to the conditions at hand and are extremely deserving of the title. live it up guys i can only imagine it doesnt get any better than it is :)

well done guys see you in a few weeks

congrats guys on the win. bowled really well the hole time, awsome job by dion for making his voice last that long, and to all the rest of u guys use are champs, especially peanut and brad.

luke green

i would just like to congrats our guys from SA on doing so well during shield and nationals. you played hard and fair and made south australians proud of you. to the girls thanks for making my last year great, it wasnt what i expected it to be but thanks anyways....on behalf of dion and myself we wouyld like to thank everyone who has supported us throughout the time we were getting ready for shield. to the other players, thanks for kicking our asses...lol...y'all bowled well as well...too bad i couldn't :( ...anyways congrats again boys...you bloody DINGWAKS!! hahaha...(yes bradrico im still writing it!)

imma outta here
peace out

luv lil capt shawty
x0x ;)

Back
Top Bottom