Congratulations on first 300 game

mannah

Congratulations to Phillip Skelton a junior at Salisbury who bowled his first 300 game on Wednesday night.

For a young guy he was so calm and relaxed on this great achievement and started the next game with another 2 strikes just to show the first 12 were not a fluke.

Well done Phillip.

Cheers Lyn, I honestly didnt think I would ever bowl a 300 game, let alone while I was still a Junior!

In the end only made 699 for the series, 173 300 226, changes balls at end of 1st game which obviously was a good choice, was sort of annoyed to miss the 700 by 1 pin, but hey, got the 300 ^_^

Thanks to Dave Billing for some helpful hints recently, and Brenton Davy for the ball + drilling :)

congrats on getting your first 300 game, i got my first 300 game in august and i know it's a good feeling when you get it, hope to many more

Nice work with the 300 game. I'm jealous lol. Havent got one yet. Not rlly expecting one either, with the way ive been bowling l8ly. If ur coming 2 Cross Roads on Sunday, ill congratulate ya then. hopefully u'll bowl anotha 1 there. would b gr8 2 c!

Well Done phillip. We havent had a 300 for ages at salisbury and then we have a 299 monday night and a 300 wednesday night! anyway, your heading towards bigger and better things, my friend! and its about time you showed up your brother!!!

I'm not coming to Cross Roads on Sunday but thanks for the grats, working like crazy, so Sunday is my sleeping day!

Hehe, yea, now its his turn to throw one ^_^

just make it in the doubles mate cause im not gonna bowl a 300, lol

Back
Top Bottom