Congratulations Glen Loader and Louise Ingoe

D

Ducati 851

Congratualtions to Glen and Louise on winning their respective divisions in the Werribee Youth Cup .

Glen averaging a nice 220.04 for the weekend ..a top effort

and darlin Louise averaged 192 on the dot for the weekend

and well done to Chloe Pearson on taking out the Graded Final

Some good bowling on a tough shot.

Good Stuff everyone that bowled....yeah even you tonkin!

Well done to my Rachuig Team mate Louise on her fantastic win at werribee Im so proud of you! and also to Glen well done on such a top effort.

I also wanna congratulate Kerry Ann on her 2nd placing , also my rachuig team mate well done on such a wonderful performance too. to have 2 wins and a 2nd from 3 outings is brilliant effort. Congrats to both of you

Congrats guys u both bowled really well.
I would also like 2 say congrats 2 David Porto for finishin 2nd, Congrats 2 a close friend Mel Warmington for finishin 3rd and congrats 2 my really good friend Chloe Pearson for winin the graded.
Well done 2 everyone that bowled over the weekend.
And a special congrats 2 everyone that made the final. U all bowled well 2day.
Once again congrats 2 all those ppl and hope 2 see everyone at next yrs one.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Congrats to Louise, and to Glen you both bowled well,

Keep up the great work.

Well done to all bowlers.

Kellie Hart

Well done to Glen and Porto.

To watch you both in the last few games was simply awesome - great effort from David to keep coming at Glen and fantastic from Glen to take the title. You should both be proud of your efforts.

Sorry i forgot to mention that this is BACK TO BACK TITLES FOR GLEN LOADER

Congrats 2 Glen "GOD" Loader ... fantastic win!! U kept Jess a little anxious coz she just wanted 2 watch u bowl!! Well done mate!! Well deserved! :cool:
Rox

well done ACE, your a class above the rest, you keep raising the bar, something that can only benefit the sport

bad luck PORTO, today you walked out a true winner, its not whether you win or lose, its how you play the game that really counts, and you only gained respect for how you finished today.

AMF Richalnds Proshop wish to extend our congratulations to the place getters at this years Werribee Youth Cup.
Another outstanding effort by Glen Loader to win back to back titles, executing an incredible matchplay was sensational. David Porto and Stephen Cowland deserve recognition for their superlative performances.
Louise Inge, Kerry Ann-Klop and Melanie Warmington were brilliant under pressure and need to be complimented after competing against some very talented Ladies in this years field.

Last but not least, to my very good friend and AMF Richlands staffer, Mel Warmington........we are very proud of your prominent achievments, your persistance and tenacity will undoubtedly see you through to a tournament victory in the not too distant future.

Commiserations to all who competed, but failed in their attempts. You too should be congratulated , for without your support, our sport would not exist.

Best regards,
Gavin

Ducati 851 said:
Good Stuff everyone that bowled....yeah even you tonkin!

pffft

Loader, Porto, Cowland, Ingoe, Klop, Warmington. All deserving placegetters on a tough but fair condition. These guys are the elite of Australian Youth, and the future of our game. Congrats!

My special thanks goes to Jerry Gao. This kid bought his first ever ball 1 day earlier, has never bowled in a tournament in his life, and is one of the nicest blokes i've ever met. For those that don't know which one he was, think of the guy that had the helicopter release, that still had the stickers on his ball!

He Lives in Coburg, (around an hours DRIVE away) and travelled all the way to this event by train and taxi, using a sports bag as his ball bag. I saw him standing out the front waiting for the taxi to get him to the train station, so I gave him a ride. Barely speaks english, but he gave the impression that he absolutley LOVED the event, and was in AWE of the skills and things he saw while bowling.

Meeting him definately made my day, and if he comes along to another tournament in the future, I strongly ask all bowlers to go up and say Gday, and welcome him on to the scene. I certainly hope he comes along again!

ill be spending the next month or so iceing the knees, but im definately looking forward to the next Youth event! Hope to see some good entries there too (even you Miller!)

See you all @ Mayfield!

QubicaAMF Australia LLC would like to congratulate Edi & all her staff for once again hosting a fantastic tournament, and to all the bowlers that supported the event.

Congratulations to Columbia300 staffer Glen Loader on winning back to back titles, a great effort.

Also well done to QubicaAMF staffers David Porto & Kerry-Ann Klop on both finishing runners up.

Reminder to all that round #3 of this great series will be at Mayfield in NSW on the 20th & 21st of May. Don't forget they are also running a preview tournament on the Friday night to win free entry into the event.

Glenn Rowland
QubicaAMF Worldwide LLC
Series Coordinator

We would just like to congratulate Glen on a fantastic Back to Back Win...
You were like a machine all day...It was awesome to watch.

And we would just like to congratulate Melanie Warmington for coming 3rd in the Girls. You bowled so well all weekend & we are very proud of you.
You are definately an up & coming Superstar that everyone will start to fear when coming up against you...

Well done guys on a fantastic bowling effort...

Jenny & Al ;)

Well Done Glen

To win a title back to back is a great effort.
It is good to see that you are hitting form just in time for Rachuig trails this weekend.

See you then

Congratulations to our winners Glen and Louise. Glen you're a true champion in every sense of the word. I can only imagine how proud your Dad was to have been watching over the weekend. I'm also very proud of my son David making second place and I know your day will be coming very soon mate.
Another great weekend at Werribee with such a lovely bunch of Youth Bowlers. They are the best sports on and off the lanes.
A special thanks to Cheryl Cowland for the lovely scarf and I forgot to congratulate you and John for making WDV.
Doriana Porto
Werribee Superbowl
For anyone wanting to see the winners hit this link
http://www.werribeebowl.com.au/tournament.html

Quote from Tonx
My special thanks goes to Jerry Gao. This kid bought his first ever ball 1 day earlier, has never bowled in a tournament in his life, and is one of the nicest blokes i've ever met. For those that don't know which one he was, think of the guy that had the helicopter release, that still had the stickers on his ball!

Jerry bowled in Moorabbin - same squad as you and I Tonx I think - he is a nice guy and it is good to see a spinner competing with the 'conventional' shot makers.
If it was the plastic he was using, think he actually picked it up off Patrick either on the morning of or just before Moorabbin qualifying.
We should make him feel welcome (as everyone is) in local youth and open tournaments. Good to see.

I would just like to thank all for a good weekend. I've bowled Werribee Youth the last 4 years and have to say it is my favourite event. Sadly this was my last, as i turn 23 this year. But i hope to see it get bigger and better.

Congratulations to the winners, to be able to bowl at that level for 26 games is a great effort. I know i was rather tired at the end of it all, 16 games never seemed like so many.

I was actually paired with Jerry Gao during qualifying and it was a pleasure to bowl with him. Great guy and good bowler. I look forward to seeing him at the next event.

Cheers

Dillan De Mather

Back
Top Bottom