Congratulationd Mickey on your 300!

S

Sammi

Hey peeps,
I just wanna congratulate Mickey on his 300 game which he bowled today in the Masters at Sunshine Bowl. Good on ya Mickey......... We knew it wasn't to far off with the 289 u rolled on Thursday, hehe. :D !
CONGRATUALTIONS!

Well Done Mickey.

Save up the next one for the Under 23 Melbourne Tenpin Cup - 14 and 15 September at Mooroolbark.

Mickey well what can i say but your a champion!!!!!!!!!

I'm so jealous i want one!!

Congrats mate you have been bowling well to get it fianlly just keep em coming :)

Your just too good :)

Toodles
Luv Lil Leisa xxx

Micky's 300

Well Micky,
You have been bowling really well lately and it is good to see the junior bowler bowling big score .
Congratulation on winning the masters.

GO MICKEY GO MICKEY

WELL DONE BABY :lol: :lol: :lol:
300 so cool keep on bowling well .

LOVE MICHELLE & TRACEY MADDEN
8) 8) 8) 8)

Go mickey juice!!

Hey buddy, what's goin on?
Congratulations mate! I'm spewing I wasnt there! It was the least I could've done seeing that you were the first to congratulate me, but what can I say?
Well done you cum guzzler you! Hehe, sorry man, U know I love ya! ;)

Tkae care mate, and I will see you at JDS! Ciao!

Hey Mickey,
Just wanna congratulate u on ur 300 u bowled today!
CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the good work, there maybe another one on the way!!
Jessica M!

Hey Mickey!!!

Well what can I say that has not already been said! It was good to watch someone I know bowl a 300 who for sure deserved it. Keep up the good work buddy.

Luv Cass :lol:

P.S. Good on ya for winning the Masters!!!

Hey Mickey, Huge congrats on ur 300!!!!!

Glad to c ur bowlin well. I heard bout it at ECCC practice at northcote and i was rapt, as was every1 else. David sends a huge congrats to u too!!!

Keep it up!!! Cya soon!! :D :D :D :D

hey there TIN MAN,

Well what can I say except well done again from your big sis and all the noofs at mentone. I am so gratefull I was there to see one of my noofs bowl a 300 well done again lil bro.

queen noof :wink:

Back
Top Bottom