Congrats Rob Zikman and Jeanette Baker

tonx

http://tenpin.org.au/2008_Ranked_Events/Canberra_Seniors_Cup/results.htm

From what I see and hear, JB just dominated from start to finish. Averaging 213 and winning by over 300 sticks. Still works on her game harder than most other bowlers, and it shows in performances like this. She said that she still has room to improve, as she only finished 4th in the mens :D

Rob finished on one leg and even though this was his first tournament back in a long time, beat a NSW and 2 other mighty Victorians to win by just over 30 sticks. Not bad for an old hack :p

Well done guys!

Congratulations Rob and Jeanette, you both bowled consistently all weekend.

We would like to thank all the Seniors who made the trip this year, AMF Tuggeranong as the host venue, our TD Terry McGrath and his wife Ann, as well as all the ATBSO members who helped out over the weekend.

We hope to make the event bigger and better next year. Regards

Andrew & Angy Campbell
President & Secretary
ATBSO of the ACT

It was clearly the choice of grape that had the desired result - training on quality red will do that every time..well done to you both - and who said you were too old Zikman....if only we could get Hall, Burgo, Bubniw and Jang back to the next one we can reshoot that video from 1991.

Well done to my old mate Zikey. Great to see you back with a bang and bowling well to. All we need is Jonsey back on the lanes. I think the last thing he won was a set of bricks. That's for real. '"BRICKS". Well done to Jeanette as well.
Lovey

Thats the truth too!! How many bricks made up 250 bucks worth back in those days? (Thanks to my pile of Pin Action mags for this bit of trivia!!)

Roof tiles - they were roof tiles NOT bricks..and Kevin Harding paid good money for them too - well he paid half and I'm still waiting to get the rest - with interest he owes me about $11,000,000.

Hey Jonsey,
Just imagine the out house you could have had in Perth if you kept the so called roof tiles. By the way, Kev and I had a great time with that extra cash. I think I owe you $5,500. Good luck !!!!!
Lovey

Back
Top Bottom