Congrats nifty

D

*DaNGeRoUs*

:) I just want to say congrats to Nifty for a man of his age he still mixes it with the best with scores like this
Singles 211, 236, 279 = 726 bowled on the 24 may 03

Doubles 226, 248, 223 = 697 bowled on the 25 may 03

Teams 300, 246, 258, = 804 bowled on the 24 may 03

Mixed Doubles 216, 234, 258 = 708 bowled on the 24 may 03

Mixed Doubles 214, 247, 259 = 720 bowled on the 24 may 03

This man never ceases to amaze me way to go nifty !!!

"Nifty" Castle from Caboolture I would imagine. I don't know where those scores were bowled but who cares honestly. Still a fantastic effort. Way to go Nifty :D :D :D Keep those high scores coming.

Neville "Nifty" Castle is a senior bowler who bowls at Caboolture. The scores that were posted were bowled during the Caboolture Area Championships last weekend, and today Nifty followed through with a win in the Open Masters......

AND HE IS A LEFTY!!!!! :lol:

Jagga and Broni 8)

scores for open masters today are...........

1st nifty 3625
2nd mark lawton 3580
3rd animal 3035
4th andrew hill 2713
5th brian bates 2462

lefties are better than righties anyways ,so to bowl those scores and beat right handers ,it is all the better . Nice shooting and concistancy from obviously the best bowler there :lol: :D :D and well done sandy on your effort :D :D :D

Nev,

Great effort to sustain those scores over that period.
Good to see a nice guy succeed. Congatulations and well done.

Ricky

Congrats to all who bowled especially Nifty - great bowling. A special congrats also to Mark who bowled a 300 during the event.

Thanks to all who bowled - it a was a really enjoyable experience.

Congratulations, Nifty

Well done, you old b....r! Good to see the Celebrex are working OK. Not that you really need them - much!!! Good bowling from a good bloke.

FLOWER

Back
Top Bottom