congrats little matty

L

legs11

big congrats to Matt Simpson on a fantastic finish to the State Masters. Not only did he win but he also went through undefeated !! Reminds me of someone who did the exact same thing about 6 years ago. That same year she won the australian junior masters, but I'm sure you knew that already Matty!!!
Keep up the good bowling and keep the family proud!!!

Congrats Matty!! Looks Like Krys Was Right ..Everyone Better Look Out For Mr. Simpson At Nationals And Stuff!! ...... Excellent Matt Just Excellent .........

Buh~Byez

Mandii :lol:

One More Thing ..

Can Anyone Post The Other Scores And Stuff For Girlies And Boys??

hey all
i would also just like to say i very big congrats to amanda (look at moi) frost on winning the girls bee flanagan in second after a repocharge and gracie (odd face girl) rivas. and in the fellas matt (love ya mrs weir) simpson in first and phillip (fat) fagg in second and wade goddard in third great bowling shown by everybody today
laterz
:p :lol: Matty J :lol: :p

congrats 2 matty j, amanda, phill, bianca, wade n gracie u did aweusmly!! :p

hey congrats to little matty j on winning the sq masters and phil fagg on coming second in the boys.

I would also like to congratulate bee on coming second, it was a great battle. :D

catch ya later
Amanda Frost

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo matty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well i will just have to get you next time,
congrats to all the ppl's who won and to those who didnt win too, thanx for putting up with my noise.

phaggman

Wo0o0oHo0o0o0o wel done to top three you do us all proud.. does anyone have socres for it??? congrats once again :)..

Krys!

congratulations matty and phil you both bowled really well and i hope to bowl against you again soon and congradulations to amanda for winning the girls

Back
Top Bottom