Congrats jess on your 300!!!

Kez

I have to say a big congrats to my mate Jessica starkey (or as her camp buddies know her as STARKS!) from NQ who bowled a 300 :D at the nq masters!!
well done buddy keep up the good work
Lots of luv Kerry (kak)
:D

Congratulations STARKS on bowling a very nice 300!! You deserve it!!! I hope youre bowling jnr sydney cup!! :) Hope to see you soon.
love Carly :p :p :p :p

Hey Starks

Congratutions on your 300!!!! You deserve it!!!!! Well Done
Luv Tanya :)

Id like to say a huge congrats to Jess on her 300 during the NQ masters it was a good game to watch especially since it followed a brilliant 276 :) Keep up the awesome bowling chicadee! you rock :D
lots of love
katherine
:p :wink:

In answer to your question George Jess bowled her 300 at Innisfail Sugarbowl lanes

toodles
katherine[/b]

Hey there it's Kelly & Haylz here!!

Just wanted to say a huge contrats to ya Jess!! You deserved it, it's been on the cards for a while now hey! I'm sure it'll be the first of many! I think all the work you put in at the camp has payed off hey!! :D

See yous all at Sydney Cup

Take care, luv ya's
Kells + Haylz xoxox :p

Thats unbelievable!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Congrats, I've bowled there heaps before, a 300 there is like back to back 300 anywhere else (it doesn't happen).

G

heya jess, congrats babe u deserve it totally....it was an awesum game to watch especially since i bowled a 206 to be beaten by a 300....thanxz for beating me..nah its all good i dont mind, seeing as it was you. newayz darl keep up the good bowlin....
catch ya round

hey there
congrats on ur 300... it must be a very hard thing to do and if george said that u can bowl back to bakc ones there then congrats...
congrats also to katie i think i heard that she won it...

well congrats again
jayde and bee xxxxxxxxxxx

Back
Top Bottom