Columbia EPX T1

Special Purchase - Columbia EPX T1 15lb.

We have the opportunity to purchase several EPX T1 balls which are SLIGHTLY off colour. In every other sense of the word, these balls are first quality - nice ball weights, nice pin placements and nice topweights. In other words, perfect except SLIGHTLY off colour.

One helluva lot of ball for only $230.00 delivered with grips.

Orders MUST be placed before 6:00pm Wednesday.

Everyone of these balls is different colour, does the off colour mean there was a curing problem. I know the epoxy cover take 2 weeks to cure correctly.

Does anyone know about this???

bigkev said:
Everyone of these balls is different colour, does the off colour mean there was a curing problem. I know the epoxy cover take 2 weeks to cure correctly.
Does anyone know about this???

Yes Kev - I DO KNOW there was no curing problem. The colour of these balls is unique and as a man of your knowledge will understand, it would not take much tint one way or the other to make it noticeably "off colour" to C300 quality control people. There were literally hundreds of them made off colour in the same batch.

These balls all have full Columbia warranty, so there is NOTHING WRONG with their construction.

I hope that puts your mind to rest. How many would you like?

Regards.........Max

Was talking to a friend tonight who just got back from the U.S.A and the news is that this ball is no longer being made.

From what someone told me they are making another one but don't know the name and it's meant to be black.
Chris

THIRTY TONS OF GRUNT said:
Was talking to a friend tonight who just got back from the U.S.A and the news is that this ball is no longer being made.

I am a great believer in reporting fact rather than heresay. I emailed C300 and here is the reply.

"Like any ball, over time, sales have slowed down. If we get orders for more, we will fill them like any ball currently in the line.

Rumor is false.

Danny Speranza"

[email protected]

Special Purchase - Columbia EPX T1 15lb.

We have the opportunity to purchase several EPX T1 balls which are SLIGHTLY off colour. In every other sense of the word, these balls are first quality - nice ball weights, nice pin placements and nice topweights. In other words, perfect except SLIGHTLY off colour.

One helluva lot of ball for only $230.00 delivered with grips.

We ended up buying some of these for stock purposes.

Only a few left, a great ball for very little money.