Coffs on this weekend

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
For anyone interested, $1500 is up for grabs in sunny Coffs (only 4 1/2hrs away). I'm driving down on Saturday leaving at 10.30am and coming back on Sunday arvo.

If anyone wants a lift down I'm offering a lift in the comfy crewman. I know Western Open is on this Sunday but the money is almost one third of Coffs, your choice.

PM if you want to come down

Be careful anyone taking George up on this offer, just beware of the 10Lts of spilt paint in the back, just make sure the paint is dry before putting any bowling gear in his car, last we heard he was ringing around asking how to remove it. LOL

George would like to thank all the people that replied to this post, but the car is now full, thanks.

Gees George i didn't realise that Shayne Took up so much room.:D :D

What about the back seat. I am sure there is still plenty of room for other replies..

Doesn't a Crewman seat 5??? With room for the balls in the boot. LMAO

Alicia is also coming smart a$$ and I'm not sure if you've been in a back of a crewman but a midget would complain about the leg space if he had to sit in the back seat.

Again, thanks for the messages, I hope the people who message me can still make the trip. It's 2.5 times more money than Richlands and a nice break away from the main stream centres.

How many times have can you say you bowled in a 13 lane centre?

See everyone there

Back
Top Bottom