Chermside Hyperbowl Classic

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
For the first time ever this great centre is hosting an event!

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=11948

Please call the centre on 07-33503299 to register your interest. This is a great opportunity to bowl at a centre you may not have ever bowled at. The centre features 'pro anvilane' lane surface, should be a good event which could lead to bigger and better things at that centre.

If your too tight to call, leave your details on here and i'll ensure they are sent to Chermside.

Cheers!

lol george, nice way of putting it, wen is it on, lol, i must be to tight to give them a call, cheers, ken

At the moment the numbers are down a bit, I urge you if your interested in bowling this event please just call chermside and let them know. With no more AMF events its up the independant centres to put on some scratch events.

It's $1000 for 1st, with good money all the way down. If this doesnt get supported there may not be another, let's bowl people!

Please put my name down.

There are very few local tournaments offering this much prize money. I urge the bowlers of Brisbane and surrounding areas to support this event.

Is the tourney still going ahead? I want to make sure before I set my alarm for an ungodly hour on a public holiday...

Back
Top Bottom