Girls Division

Champion - Michelle Astill
Runner Up - Meghan Gore
3rd - Jessica Lawrence

Graded Masters Results.

Champion - Daniel Kelly (Hornsby)
Runner up - Allan Marks (Hornsby)
3rd - Alex Cusack (Chester Hill)

I would just like to congratulate Chris Harvey & Michelle Astill on a wonderful performance on tough conditions to win their respective divisions.

As coach of Chris Harvey, I would just like to say he deserved the victory in the Masters. He puts in alot of practice and hard work with his game. Plenty more victories will come his way.

To Michelle Astill, with just missing the Australian All Stars Team at Junior Nationals, winning this wasn't as important as All Stars but it is a victory and a title to the resume. And you deserved to be the Champion.

To Alex Cusack, an 11 year old bowling out of Chester Hill and only taking up bowling seriously this year has done an amazing effort in the last 3 months; 7th place in Restricted Masters at Junior Nationals, Won D Grade All Events at Junior Nationals and now a 3rd place in Graded Masters at the Central Coast Championships. Well Done, Alex.

:D
Christian

hey, a big congrats to all who bowled and bowled well, and congrats to Michelle!! What a legend! The carry is with you!

Go Chicken

Cheers

hey!
thanks Christian! ur right it wasn't as important as winning all stars but hey its still excellent to win it :) thanks again.
Ben ur a bigger legand sweets and me is no chicken! ur the chicken! ;)
thanks Matty love ya darl ;)

and would just like to say Meghan 3rd time lucky! I always seem to come up against you but its great bowling you cos its always tough u give 100% to your game and work hard. good luck. and to my lil chicky Jess you did so well darl and have loads of potential you will go really far and look forward to seeing how you go at Sydney Cup

and last but not least Congrats to Chris Bobby and Ross God you guys faught it out til the end and did so well especially Chris you found a perfect line on a really hard condition as christian said you will have plenty more victories to come your way

Good luck!
Love shellbs

Back
Top Bottom