Central Coast Chamionships.

B

bigmarkus

Hey all,

My name is Mark, i am bowling in the central coast champs, i was just wondering who else was going for an idea of what sotr of competition i am up against ill get back later and tell yaz what grae im in.
If neone needs someone to bowl in teams or doubles. just post here.
catch ya later

Seeing as its being held at my own centre i am definatley bowling and so is kelly young, lauren rochester, becci prentice, reese leckie and christine day.... dunno bout the guys though so yeah
seeyas there!

Central Coast Championships

Ummm can u please give me some info on tourny, i will most probably be there depends, seeing as now i dont have a strike ball (sold it to davo) should have my recovery out by then give me dates address's and shit and i will be there. :lol:

I'll be there for sure!
so watch out!!!! hehe.....
:twisted:

Hey there,

I encourage any bowlers who are kind of close-by to the Central Coast to give these champs a go, not only is there a good mix of NSW Central and NNSW bowlers, there is also a State Masters spot up for grabs, well, it was last year anyway. It's always heaps of fun and really run (oooh, that rhymes!)

Meant to say "Heaps of fun and really well run (Now it rhymes)

hey hey
yeah there is a masters spot up for grabs was talking to Mrs Young and she told me there is just like last yr....
and i do agree these tournaments are really well run and i always have a great time there as well!
luv shellbs :D :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :D

hey guys n girls im bowlin

Hey ppls
this is neil hawkins
i am definatly bowling central coast champs as it is my home centre. It should be fun and good luck to every1 that does bowl it.
I reckon every1 should come and bowl if they have the weekend free as it isn't that expensive and is a hell load of fun.
Well cya all there in september.
:lol: :roll: :twisted:

Hey ppl i will be there for sure seeing as its my home centre too...so cyas all there :wink:

Hey ppl i will be there for sure seeing as its my home centre too...so cyas all there :wink:

Back
Top Bottom