Carl another 300!!!!

Hammer

Carl Bottomley, last night bowled another 300 at Milton, how many is that now? Jase ask me to mention his 289 but we all know you have trouble finishing mate 8) :D

Nice game too carl,well bowled

Drewy had a 289 as well Steve don't forget !!

Oh by the way that rum you had to buy me tasted real nice too, maybe next time you will try a bit harder and i will shout!
290 would of been enough that game mate for me to shout i left some room for you :lol: !!!!

Jase

Yes true i only bowled 237 that game, but thats not bad from Australias worst bowler, those drinks always taste better when there free. Nice game 2 drewy.

Congrats to Mr Bottomley for another 300 - to Jase well we know you seem to struggle to finish of late. Must be getting soft in your old age. 289 and 279 in the same night.

Speaking of Australias worst bowler - someone has been very quiet of late.

Congratulations Carl. I know they're no big deal to you these days but to the rest of us, it's a huge achievement. - well done!

By the way, thanks for subbing for me last night. - & Sorry Brad! Ihad no idea who I was supposed to be up against.

Congrats carl,

I have to agree with Geggy, to you this may seem like just another one, but to the rest of us its a wonderful achievement....

Also congrats to Jase & Drewy for some great bowling as well....keep it comin guys...

Hey Jase 289,279, and still didnt bowl 1000. Mate i guess if u showed up on time and didnt have to bowl a game before u lined up might of helped. To mr G ive been around just waiting for the right time to strike. Speaking of people who we havent seen of late, where is the Greek God??

Hey Jase 289,279, and still didnt bowl 1000. Mate i guess if u showed up on time and didnt have to bowl a game before u lined up might of helped

Man buying that rum for me must of realy hurt you!!!!!! :lol:

What series did Australia's worst bowler shoot. :-({|=

Jase

Yeah only 929 a bit of a lack luster proformance, but none the less it was great to see that 11th shot for that solid 10 pin, the look on ure face priceless, for everything else theirs mastercard :D :D :D

Jase

Hey jase well done mate you bowled well to Carl well done to you too i wish i could throw half as many as you did. Hamo what have you acheived this year :lol:

So here we go for the WORLD HEAVYWWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP in the red red corner the challenger weighing in at ???? alot of kg it is none other the MR FREEHOOK - THE MAN WITH NO HAND yes it's JASON PEARSON and in the blue corner we have the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION .. yes it's AUSTRALIA'S WORST BOWLER - STEVE "THE HAMMER" HAMPSON !!!!!!!!!!

The betting has THE HAMMER as a slight fav but there has been a late plunge on MR FREEHOOK.. this should be a classic battle who will come out on top , who will walk away with the title???

MR FREEHOOK has got of to a great start winning the opening round but this may have stung THE HAMMER and round 2 might be a different story .......

KEEP IN TOUCH FOR ROUND 2 AT REDCLIFFE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS !!!!!

Its hammer not hamo, and ive won my first Grand Prix tornament this year and hopefully some more soon, why do you ask?? I remember beating you at last years Redcliffe open, Dont worry im just another 1 of those donators

So here we go for the WORLD HEAVYWWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP in the red red corner the challenger weighing in at ???? alot of kg it is none other the MR FREEHOOK - THE MAN WITH NO HAND

Hey bfcc hows that diet still goin??????????????? ( you fading away to a block of flatts yourself) :lol: :lol: :lol:

MR FREEHOOK has got of to a great start winning the opening round but this may have stung THE HAMMER and round 2 might be a different story .......

After Capalaba and Milton last night i am now 2 rounds up thanks all the same,and yes loving that free hook :wink: :wink:

Jase

ahh pre Torney talk i love it, but Bfcc, the Hammer aka (aussies worst bowler) dont expect to much from me, Mr free hook will probably have me covered

ODDS FOR THE 2 HORSE RACE AT REDCLIFFE -

MR FREEHOOK - 2 TO 1 - has shown a return to form around the local tracks and his owner continues to talk up his chances, most are waiting to see if he can handle the track and the step up in class.......still looks a bit overweight and might struggle towards the end. :lol: :lol:

THE HAMMER - EVENS - has been quiet of late but has the experience to handle this newcomer, a winner in the past and is looking to return to the winners circle(and i am sure if he does the victory speech will be on for books !!!! :p ) has had his critic's of late but a return to form wouldn't surprise.

PS. steve your posts won't get the odds are bigger !!!!

Mr briggs i didnt know you were on a diet???, is it that see food diet :D :D

Jeff mate put 10 bucks on me as Jase i think will struggle 2 fiinish in the straight carrying all that weight 8) 8)

Jeff mate put 10 bucks on me as Jase i think will struggle 2 fiinish in the straight carrying all that weight

Steve obviously there is no mirrors at your place!

I will buy you one for christmas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jase isnt carrying any extra weight - he is just big boned !

Thanks Graham!!!!

I cant remember rooming with you before though mate !!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Jase

hey steve i have been informed only to take cash bets from u and to get the money up front :shock: :shock: with all these side bets your having u better make sure u win that $15million powerball!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

as for the diet all is well, the 20kg i have lost has been found and the new owner is happy with the extra weight !!! hey jase :p :p

as for the diet all is well, the 20kg i have lost has been found and the new owner is happy with the extra weight !!! hey jase

Yes Jeff i believe Steve is coping with that extra 20Kg quite well \:D/

Mind you with him sitting on his ar?e all day in front of the computer i am sure you will be loosing more weight Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jase

Back
Top Bottom