Capalaba Cup Results

DaleS

I'm sure someone will post the full results later, however congratulations go out to Carl Bottomley (2730) on winning the Capalaba Cup.

Carl won from Cameron Walsh(2729) and David Cupit (2633).

Congratulations to all those bowlers who particitpated and a big thanks to Capalaba Bowl & AMF for a great tournament.

Huge Congratulations go to Carl Bottomley - a champion in his own right, every day of the week.

Congratulations to Team Bowling Balls Australia members Carl Bottomley 1st place, Dale Stewart 7th place, Greg Kelly 11th place (with a 300) and Brian Pilkington 15th place, on their outstanding representation of our team in today's Capalaba Cup.

Another testimony to quality people using a quality product.

From the rest of the team at Bowling Balls Australia - well done to you all !!!!

Congrats to Carl, well bowled, and to Cameron Walsh missing out by only 1 pin...

And also congrats to Dave Cupit on a great effort for 3rd. You bowled well all day, was good to see you get in the top 3.

And thanks to AMF Capalaba for running a good tournament, could not fault the service. My only complaint is.. why is it that virtually every AMF centre insists on putting the ball returns about 3 inches from the foul line? There is ample room to bring it back at least a metre, but they are always so far forward. The bottom of the ball return overhung the end of the approach by about 5 cm. This creates 2 obvious problems - to get your ball for every shot you've got to go half way up the approach, and the biggest issue - attempting getting around the ball returns on the even lanes to deliver the ball. On conditions like that you need that room. I don't know about anyone else, but I found it extremely difficult to get around the ball return to throw it over the left gutter. That was with a V2 Dry.. from game 1.

AMF Richlands Visionary proshop wishes to congratulate Carl Bottomley for winning the Capalaba Cup.

It is very satisfying to know that Carl can win a tourament with a "dodgy" ball from my proshop.......................RE: nasty rumors!
Wonder what he is capable of doing with a ball that isn't a dud? lmao

And the testaments don't end there.Of course Greg and his trusty Violet 300
Gargoyle, Pilko, and Dale S for their outstanding efforts.

Well done to the Visionary team....

Best regards,
Gavin

Congrats guys...

Like Gav said, wonder what he is capable of with some decent gear ;)

All the best,

Andrew Tonkin

Back
Top Bottom