cairns open 06

well done to robby buckley and brendan carr for bowling 300 today
well done keep it coming

ned kellie
:p :p :p

Congratulations to Brando Qualischefski winning the men's division & Kate Wilton for winning ladies division of the 2006 Cairns Open... Well deserved to both...
Congratulations!:drinking:
Final results will be on http://www.cairnsgoldpin.com.au/ but are not yet complete!

Congratulations to Katie Wilton on a fantastic effort and result from all the your team mates at Team Bowling Balls Australia.

Congratulations also to Mel Warmington, a member of the AMF Richlands ProShop/Bowling Balls Australia Youth Development Squad on a great effort too.

Ned Kellie said:
well done to robby buckley and brendan carr for bowling 300 today
well done keep it coming
ned kellie
:p :p :p

Unfortionate for Brendan as his ball did not weigh within limits. Bad luck mate - it was good to see though! - Also Rob, well done on a good tourn

Awesome weekend!! Great bowling to everyone !!

Big congratulations and thank you to Gavin and Karen Third.. You both did a fantastic job in running the tournament..

To everyone that helped out.. The staff at the bowl, Cafe, the Tecs out the back.. To Coral Howarth, Tina leonardi, Karen.. and im sure there is many more of you... GREAT JOB!! These ladies ran around the bowl like crazy collecting score sheets and fixing any minor errors their were.

Thank you to all the sponsers.. Ebanc Trade, Subway, 7 Local News, and to everyone else.. Reef Coporate for the shirts..

I know for sure i will be bowling Cairns open next year... and hope to see more Juniors here for it..

So thank you again Gavin and Karen for such a great tournament.

Hi

I would like to thank Gavin (and his staff) and the Staff at Cairns Goldpin Lanes for a wonderfully run tournament. Also to the sponsors, thank you very much, without your support we wouldn't have fantastic tournaments such as this. Adam and I had a ball in Cairns and will hopefully be back next year!

Thanks heaps!

Kyles and Lacky :p

Well said Kylie, terrific tournament all round and also congratulations to John Carr for the conditions - great scores and consistent at both ends, which is tough to achieve at Cairns.
I also want to give Aaron Nowak a huge pat on the back for a great effort in his very first ranking tournament, making the cut and shooting his high game and first ever 700 series. Well done.

One more little detail:

Matchplay averages:
Adam Lack 194
Kylie Lack 208.

See Adam - I told you she was worth 25 bucks. :D

krdavis said:
Unfortionate for Brendan as his ball did not weigh within limits. Bad luck mate - it was good to see though! - Also Rob, well done on a good tourn

Bad luck Brad, thats so unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom