Caboolture State Team roll-off raffle

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
We are hoping to run a raffle or two at the roll-offs. If you can spare anything for the raffle please bring it along. We will accept anything from a small tin of cat food to a motor car - all donations will be accepted most gratefully.

As a bowler trying out for the SQ team, i just like to thank BBA for their kind donation.

hamster

p.s and the Lacks for the cat food.:-\" :-\"

Bowling Balls Australia said:
Andrew
We will be pleased to donate a Visionary Gargoyle ball of your winner's choice for your raffle.
Regards...........Max

Max

On behalf of the bowlers, thankyou very much for your donation. It's much appreciated, and will certainly help raise some funds for the team.

Peter Martin.

And heres an email I just received from George:
Andrew
In my new role as the Columbia 300 Account Manager and Technical Advisor for the Australia / New Zealand area I am happy to donate a new high performance bowling ball.
I will be donating the NEW - AMF RADAR 15lbs (this ball is not in Australia yet). Here is some info on it.....
Radar
The Research and Development Team at AMF300 developed a new core for our latest High Performance series. The ALL-NEW "Tower Core" will give you the power of an asymmetric core with the control of a symmetrically designed weight block. The Radar wraps AMF300's proven Mach1 reactive coverstock around the new "Tower Core" in a pearlized shell.
Ball will be delivered at the roll off. Sorry the weight can't be changed.
All I ask in return is that you mention Columbia / Track / AMF300 are donating the ball.
Thanks mate
George

Again, a big thanks to George, Columbia, Track, and AMF300 on their generosity & support, I'm sure it is widely appreciated by all bowlers.

I know its not much but on behalf of Logan Embroidery both Debbie & I would like to donate both an embroiderd towel & shirt to the raffle (shirt size to be advised by winner). This includes postage if required directly to the raffle winner or I can deliver it to them personnally if in the greater Brisbane area.
There will be a sample shirt on display on the day of the raffle.

The picture attached will give you an idea of what the shirt will look like prior to embroidery.

nice shirt, Dale.......have you considered quoting TBAQ for training shirts, or even State shirts????

Hi

Thanks guys for such great support! I will certainly be buying my fair share of tickets for these great prizes.

Kyles

I have been advised that the shirt we are looking at has already been used for a team shirt and found to be wanting in the size & shoulder department (thanks marto). We will be looking at other styles of shirts to use and will post the style here here when we decide on one.

Thanks again to all those others who have and will be donating goods/services to the TBAQ raffle.

Re the raffles - I have spoken to both Max and George and obtained their agreement. The 2 balls will be raffled separately and drawn approximately 4 weeks after the roll-off.
This way we can give a book or two to any team member who feels he or she could sell a few extra tickets.
It wont be compulsory and team members will not be given a set allocation to sell. If team members dont want to sell tickets they wont have to. There will however be a small mystery incentive provided by TBAQ for the person who sells the most extra tickets.
The other raffle - The variety raffle, which is building up nicely - will be drawn at the end of the Sunday Roll-off.
Anyway thats plan A.

Thank god it’s only the balls that we are extending the raffle for. Didn't want my cat going hungry after 4 weeks it would have eaten the arse out of a rag doll.

What’s plan B Mr. Shinnie

Back
Top Bottom