Bronzed Seniors

bm2

I'm still standin'
Congratulations to Queensland bowlers Mike Sullivan and Karen Gill on their respective bronze medal placings in todays' Singles event at Mt Gravatt bowl.
We hope that your good form continues on for tomorrow's doubles:D

Congrats to you both...Scores indicate that its tough going out there so well done to you both...

Broni being seniors and all...Do you have to keep reminding them that they won a medal... :)

Nope Jase...they CAN remember that bit :)

Congratulations to somed more Bronzed Queenslanders -

Narelle "Nanna" Qualischefski and Shirley Lawton for their 3rd place effort in the womens' doubles, and Brian "Loobycarry" Looby on his 3rd place in the Mens All Events - and his spot in the 2009 AllStar team.

This years event has proven to be one of the more challenging years to date as far as the Nationals have gone...... and despite what the scores might suggest, every single member of the Queensland teams gave more than 200% effort, and their never give up attititude was commendable, and a measure of the true competitors that they all are. It was my pleasure to be your co-ordinator again this year, you are all champions in my eyes.......

Broni

Thank you Broni for your kind words....everyone on those lanes tried their best but it wasn't easy.

I am sure that I am speaking on behalf of ALL the Queenslanders when I say a BIG THANK YOU to you Broni for all your hard work both before the tournament and during the tournament. We couldn't have been as organised without you. Again, for the third year in a row, you have been awesome. It makes it easier for us bowlers just to bowl and not have to think of the details that you take care of for us.

Once again Broni - THANK YOU.....

Back
Top Bottom