Brisbane Area Junior Invitational Masters Male Winner

K

kevvy

Congratulations to Phillip Fagg from Sunset Superbowl in Toowoomba for winning the Brisbane Area Masters on the weekend!

congrats to Phillip

Well done Ben it was a great game.

All who bowled did well and there were some great games
thanks to all bowlers Male and Female.

Also I just want to congratulate everyone, those lanes were tough to say the least.

Well done to the girls, Amanda Frost 1st, Rebecca Thuell 2nd and Grace Rivas 3rd
And Phillip Fagg 1st, Ben Coupland 2nd and Ian Phelan 3rd.

Great bowling all.. See you's on the weekend at the open masters.

Hayley Donnelly

congrats to all that bowled, esp Amanda and Phil for winning

i would also like to make a special congrats to Kelly Cameron who came 5th.........this girl has improved a hell of a lot since i met her just over a year ago

this girl is not a scratch bowler as yet but she hang in there keep it up kel.......

duff_star said:
congrats to all that bowled, esp Amanda and Phil for winning

i would also like to make a special congrats to Kelly Cameron who came 5th.........this girl has improved a hell of a lot since i met her just over a year ago

this girl is not a scratch bowler as yet but she hang in there keep it up kel.......

Well said. She dropped out after bowling 23 games in the day! A definate up and comer as she is only 13 years old.

hey i'd just like to say well done to faggy, benny and snoop.. and manda, bec and gracie - well done guys.

they were tough conditions hayles i'm almost glad i didn't have to bowl! ... almost.

guys does anyone know when the open masters qualifying ends?

krissy

Congrats everyone!! specially philly!! go you!! .. sorry the reply is late.. see you all soon

ta ta

Mandiiz :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom