Brad Ballis shoots 297

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
Congratulations to Brad Ballis on bowling a PB of 297 this morning at Richlands in the Renegades league. A great effort bowling on lanes 1 and 2, perhaps the worst pair of lanes in the country. Keep up the good work mate

Congratulations to Brad Ballis on bowling a PB of 297 this morning at Richlands in the Renegades league. A great effort bowling on lanes 1 and 2, perhaps the worst pair of lanes in the country. Keep up the good work mate

There is someone who needs to get out more.;)

nice game brad bring some of that good scoring to mt gravatt this week well done mate congrates see you wednesday night

No seriously, he's not kidding. Back in the day they might have been alright, but nowdays.. they would probably be the worst pair of lanes in the country.
Well done Brad.
i dont think in the country.. but yes there is something wrong with that pair

Congratulations!!! :)

I think lanes 19 and 20 are the worst I have ever bowled on :mad:

No seriously, he's not kidding. Back in the day they might have been alright, but nowdays.. they would probably be the worst pair of lanes in the country.
Well done Brad.

Learn to bowl than:mad: :mad:

Well last year in the Mega Bucks league they actually played pretty good, and again this year I've shot several 900's down there, I guess it depends on which end they start oiling from, it always plays a bit longer on 1. A good bowler could make a simple adjustment. We had several high scores and a 289 in the champs down there, so worst in the country, geez a bit harsh

Back on topic, congrats on a nice game Brad.

Learn to bowl than:mad: :mad:
Well last year in the Mega Bucks league they actually played pretty good, and again this year I've shot several 900's down there, I guess it depends on which end they start oiling from, it always plays a bit longer on 1. A good bowler could make a simple adjustment. We had several high scores and a 289 in the champs down there, so worst in the country, geez a bit harsh
Back on topic, congrats on a nice game Brad.

Good for you Steve. If a simple adjustment involves throwing straight darts to 17 board at the pocket because nothing will hook on lane 1 (which tends to play a "little bit longer"), while throwing 20 out to 10 on lane 2, then maybe you're right. They may have played well in your Mega Bucks league last year, but in our league last year, they didn't. Or maybe I should rephrase that - all the lanes played well until Gavin left last year. After he left, you could take your pick out of a hat as to what was on the lanes, mostly because the machine got mucked around with after he left. Maybe they've fixed things up this year, I haven't been back there.

I'll learn to bowl when you learn to spell. Thanks for the tip.

- all the lanes played well until Gavin left last year. After he left, you could take your pick out of a hat as to what was on the lanes, mostly because the machine got mucked around with after he left. Maybe they've fixed things up this year, I haven't been back there.
I'll learn to bowl when you learn to spell. Thanks for the tip.

your damm right there

Congrats brad!!

your 300 is right around the corner!

i would have to agree with hammer and tiger

yes lanes 1 and 2 react differently, but then again you adjust to both of the lanes.....

Brett

Congrats Brad.... Now you gotta get that wife of yours throwing big games so she can join me in the QLD team again....... Good on you though and say hi to Vicki for me......

Nikki

Hi all thanks for your comments. I would just like to put one think straight. I didn't post anything about lane 1 and 2 being the worst in the country,this was posted by a fellow bowler to acknowledge my good game. As it has been stated by several people if you are a good bowler you can adjust to any conditions. I bowl at Richlands ever week and I maintain a 200 plus average. Margaret and the Team do a great job fro My League Renegades and we get fresh conditions every week. The whole thing was to let people of my PB and not to bag Richlands which is one of the last timber lanes in Brisbane. Thank you all your comments and praises. My 300 is just around the corner and hopefully I get to bowl 1 & 2.

Brad Ballis

Congrats Brad.... Now you gotta get that wife of yours throwing big games so she can join me in the QLD team again....... Good on you though and say hi to Vicki for me......
Nikki
Hey Nikki great to hear from you. I am working on her but you know she wont listen to me. Well maybe she can make it this year.

Brad:p :p

Hi all thanks for your comments. I would just like to put one think straight. I didn't post anything about lane 1 and 2 being the worst in the country,this was posted by a fellow bowler to acknowledge my good game. As it has been stated by several people if you are a good bowler you can adjust to any conditions. I bowl at Richlands ever week and I maintain a 200 plus average. Margaret and the Team do a great job fro My League Renegades and we get fresh conditions every week. The whole thing was to let people of my PB and not to bag Richlands which is one of the last timber lanes in Brisbane. Thank you all your comments and praises. My 300 is just around the corner and hopefully I get to bowl 1 & 2.
Brad Ballis

Brad, what a great attitude mate, sorry your post got hijacked and got off topic, we are congratulating you and well done, please bowl that 300 on lane 1 & 2, and yes they are 1 of the remaining wooden lanes left in Qld, I guess people are just used to ditched up lanes and don't want to adjust, oh well. Well done Brad.

Brad, what a great attitude mate, sorry your post got hijacked and got off topic, we are congratulating you and well done, please bowl that 300 on lane 1 & 2, and yes they are 1 of the remaining wooden lanes left in Qld, I guess people are just used to ditched up lanes and don't want to adjust, oh well. Well done Brad.
Thanks Hammer;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom