bowling style

D

Dark Assailant

just wondering wot bowling style would you most love to have.
it could be a famous bowlers style or someone you knows style or you just might love your own style?
i love my bowling style i have lots of power and alot of hand on the ball.

Dark Assailant said:
i love my bowling style i have lots of power and alot of hand on the ball.

Now all you need is accuracy after all alot revs wont do much if u don’t hit the head pin lol :p

I really can say who’s shot I like the most, the two best I cant think of in Australia are Cassie Staudinger and Bianca Flanagan both very smooth and accurate they are the type of bowler that you can sit and watch all day (or at least I think so lol).

If i could have any style, it would be hard to go past Jason Walsh lol but I'd have to say an ambidextrous George Frilingos, its like George and Trotts in one shot :D... I think that would be able to cover most bases pretty well!!!

But alas, I will stick to my own stroker shot lol...

I like my style thank very much,

I just need to be more accurate, consistent, carry better, bowl a better line, add more power, speed, revs to the shot, learn to spare every shot I don't strike, learn to always strike, bowl left handed (cus lefties always have the decent bloody lines) and do all this with a 15pd plastic ball (so i don't have to spend any more money!!!)

:cool: :cool: But apart from that I am perfect!!!!! :cool: :cool:

I Love Matty-J Simpsons Style..... It's Awesome and i would love too have it.... most of the time if he bowls a bad ball he still gets a strike!

I would love to have Matt Sing's style he's got the power and the hook there is only one word for his style and that word is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

a few people i know have really good shots... Matt Knaffa, Cassie Staudinger, Adam reeves, Ken White, Andrew Drew,Cassie Fagg, Simon Strasburg, Ian Phelan, they're just a few people i know who have awesome shots!!! I dont mind mine, its nothing spectacular but it works for me :D

Krystal King :D :cool:

I guess belmo's, george f or matty kanafa's shot would be awesome to have, all for there different reasons of course. But then again, im happy with the way i bowl so i guess i can live with my own style

Well theres a couple of real sweet styles i think id have over mine any day :)
a guy called rowan chapman's shot is pretty cool also belmos shot is just mad
and gery vebruggen is just smooth as every shot.
Other then that i think i can be happy with my shot :p

I think my style is pretty sweet, alot better than it used to be, but if i could have anyones shot i'd have Matty O'Brien, smooth as silk...

I like Frawlz style and shot. So smooth and so awesome to watch...and yes here it comes...I love to watch Tim Mack!!! hehehe...There is a lot of power in his shot and its awesome (especially when he uses a Deuce haha!!).

I would much love to have the style of the one and only Amleto Monacelli.
He isnt Australian like everyone else has named but hes still awesome

Yer Belmos would go down well. I would love to learn how to spin bowl prople. i find it so hard. But then it looks easy. So i try it and i just gutter the ball so i just bowl normal straight bowls

Back
Top Bottom