bowling shirt manufacturers

bm2

I'm still standin'
Can anybody advise of a manufacturing outlet who is able to produce good quality, but reasonably priced bowling shirts. It would be preferable if this outlet is on the northside, even better if it is out Redcliffe/Caboolture way, though that is not essential.
Looking forward to some names and numbers!!!

Broni
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Broni,

Re your shirts, Caboolture Bowl and the Association, have used Artfax at Bribie Island.The phone No for Artfax is 3408 1151.

Suggest you ring Brian at the bowl, I am sure he will be able to give you an idea as to their current prices etc.

Shirts R Us at lawnton is an another supplier of shirts/screenprinting etc. Phone is 3889 1129. Have no idea as to prices or quality.

Nada L
icon_wink.gif

Can anybody advise of a manufacturing outlet who is able to produce good quality, but reasonably priced bowling shirts. It would be preferable if this outlet is on the northside, even better if it is out Redcliffe/Caboolture way, though that is not essential.
Looking forward to some names and numbers!!!

Broni
icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Broni,

Re your shirts, Caboolture Bowl and the Association, have used Artfax at Bribie Island.The phone No for Artfax is 3408 1151.

Suggest you ring Brian at the bowl, I am sure he will be able to give you an idea as to their current prices etc.

Shirts R Us at lawnton is an another supplier of shirts/screenprinting etc. Phone is 3889 1129. Have no idea as to prices or quality.

Nada L
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom