Bowling enjoys media limelight

elsie

Just in case you missed Belmo’s latest segment on Triple J Radio Monday morning, here’s a link to the podcast -

http://rmd_bowlingboy_2009_07_06.mp3

More than 10 minutes of coverage on national media for bowling!

There’s also a short excerpt from his Triple J appearance on youtube …
“Yep, Jason Belmo Belmonte has been crowned Rookie of the Year and he's in the studio!!!”

YouTube - Australia's Best Ten Pin Bowler on triple j

Also, the crew from “The Italian Guide” is shooting another segment this weekend to be televised around the country later in the year, and an exciting feature is in the pipeline for further prime-time TV exposure on one of Australia’s top-rating television shows … details to be announced soon!

Cheers,

lc

Bloody single pin leaves!!!!! Like usual, I would have missed that one too! :D:surrender:;)

Great stuff Belmo!! 'NRL not AFL' - WTF!!! What is AFL!!! :p :D:D - QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!

Single pin leaves, no one likes them, unless your Dale Fitzgerald! :D

Yeah but remember Belmo would have finished 3rd in the PBA Long Island Classic if it were not for a flush pocket 10-pin leave. It does go both ways.

I was listening to Triple J on my way home from Sydney on Monday and it was awesome to listen to. Belmo is doing great things for bowling in the media, i have had a couple of people outside of bowling ask me if i know him and how great it is that we (as a bowling community) are finally getting some decent coverage. Bowling has come and go in the media in the past so fingers crossed we can continue to be heard.

Thanks Belmo and Lynne for your hard work in getting bowling out there.

Back
Top Bottom