Best Jnr in Nq

I think you put this topic up praying someone would put ur name down scott! [-o< [-o<

HAHAHA

Well for the girls i think the best nq junior bowler would be Terrie Needham!

Melissa-Jane

ha ha melissa its cool :p
narr i was talking to Bill Gardiner bout some of the Juniors and he also said that terrie shows alot of potenial and future in bowling

ill throw brian thomas name into the ring for boys him placing 10th over all for shield averages

CHEERS FROM NQ

Well for the boys i would also have to say Scotty Lachlan, he has the potential for sure!

Catchya :wink:

i would watch out for terri's little sister in the next few years. i saw her bowl at the schools tourny in brissy a few weeks back and she has a great shot at such a young age.

in the boys i would have to say either ryan jarvis or scotty

Phaggy

for sure Scotty lachlan!!! << WHAT A SHOT :O shame he doesnt have oil to show its potential :p but i reacon every young man and young lady in the state team has potential, my young friend Melissa Jane is a good little bowler!!! hehe , and i agree with phaggy - terries younger sister is going to bloom in her later jnr years and be a really good bowler! yes and Scott Bradley isn't bad either;)

Go Terrie!!!

I would have to agree with Lissa on this one - GO TERRIE!!! I'm in Seniors already and just seeing her bowl in the last year in different tournys I must say I'm impressed. When I first saw her bowl - I couldn't help but think "Kym Nydrle". Terrie has such an awesome shot and she's a wonderful girl. I'm looking forward to see what she can show us next.

I wanna say a HUGE congrats to my best friend JESSICA STARKEY!!! who was named the North Queensland Junior of the Year for 2004...well done gorgeous....couldnt have gone to a nicer bowler...make the most of it sweetie...see ya at Champion of Champions...

Tiffany-Jade

Well i thought i might as well put a little post on here to seeing as i sore a few of nq at nationals but id say scotty as well he has a nice shot with plenty of revs plus hes a lefty and leftys who rip it up are heaps cool to watch.

I would have to say that Tiff and Jess (whos shirt im wearing right now) are both great bowlers and its sad that i wont see u guys very much n e more and as said scott has a great shot to watch

:wink: Jess All the way!

Bowler of the year Just to prove it! :roll:

Keep it up sweetie

Lisa

I bowled with Scotty Lachlan in Nats Classic Cup and he's a mad bowler! He's pretty nice as well. I'm a lefty as well as Scotty, so go the lefties! :p
Anyway, I'll say Scotty.

Add another vote to Scotty Lachlans name. lol. He is a champ!
And as for the girls...Id say Tiff, Jess or Terri...bit of a toss up...lol.

Hey Guys

Thanks Tiff for ur little post, i couldnt have done it without the support of my friends and family.

I would have to say that Tiff and Terrie are both great bowlers and never given in to a challenge. Plus congrats to u both for masters.

I would also have to agree with everyone that says Scotty L is a great bowler. Keep up the great work Scotty.

I also think that Lisa Holman is a great bowler and is only 13. She stilll has a few years in juniors and im sure that she will go far. Keep up the great work sweetie.

Plus i think that all the guys who made shield this yr are all great bowlers.

Jess
Cairns NQ

Hello!

Well now that we have heard the opinions on the current top jnr for NQ i wanted to start hearing about some peoples opinions on who they think will be coming up to be the best jnr one day. Well from intercity i saw ALOT of young ones with talent and personally i think that Catrina Kaluci and Sarah Kaluci will be the girls to look out for in years to come. With the boys i was talking to some guys and they noticed that little James Dent from Cairns had a lot of talent and potential to be a great bowler in the future.

On a different note i would like to congratulate Miss Jess Starkey for receiving Bowler of The year, there was no one else that i would rather see that trophy go to. You deserve every bit of recognition. I would also like to thank you for being a great friend and a great captain, your an inspiration to me. Hope Youth treats you well and i hope that they get to see all the potential you possess.

Peace
Melissa!

:oops: Thanks Heaps for that Jess, And i hope one day i can be as good as you.

Ur My IDOL! :lol:

Lisa
Up in the Nth!

Back
Top Bottom