Best bowling centre in Queensland?

You say QLD, that's a rather large area to cover, and quite a few centres as well. Now if you asked which was the best centre in the ACT then that definately narrows down the choices. :)

Aspley and Caboolture are the two standouts for me.

Then Richlands, Mt Gravatt, Redcliffe and Chermside.

Then Milton, Cannon Hill, Capalaba, Mt Warren (although it's been done up recently, I hear it's quite good now), Logan, Kedron.

That's just from my experiences.

The old Townsville Lanes in Punari Street, Currajong. I remember when I was young, thats were all the good bowlers hung out, I lived close by and use to watch alot. I gave their 'Dig Dug' and 'Pengo' machines a belting too!

Just wasnt that easy balancing 10 glass 1lt Coke bottles on a BMX on your way to the bowl :D

Yes, Clayfield for me - memories of two-up and jackpots after league, XXXX in the car park underneath and 28 lanes full of 5 man teams .......... those were the days !

and Legends at Labrador - so much fun upstairs with Tony Rodrick and the piano - gossip - criticism as we watched from above.

It appears that the social side is prominent in my memories - just does not happen much anymore.

Currently then - Caboolture ............. XXXX is good, lanes are good and Batesy is good (most of the time!)

Flower

Give me an A Give me an S Give me a P Give me an L Give me an E Give me a Y
What have you got
ASPLEY

bEtTy BoOp

Back
Top Bottom