Best Bowler both adult and junior

S

Sarah300

Lets see who people think are the best bowler in both the adult and junior divisions in their given state.

1. Andrew Frawley - Jarrod Lean (adults)
Sue Cassell for females as well
In the juniors

umm...

Glen Loader - Melissa Franke

Sazz

For Tassie i would say for men Ashley Riley and for women Rebecca Salter.

Cheers Mark Foster
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I would have to throw a few names in for N.S.W.

Ann Marie Putney, Amanda Bradley and Sharon Rigney just to name a couple of females.

Michael Little, Sam Romeo for the men.

Belmo, Chris Slattery and Patrick Egan come to mind for the juniors.{Belmo still a junior this year}.

Sally Kerr, Amanda Barrett and Sandi Edwards have all shown that they can be a force to recon with on the lanes.

Just my thoughts,

Sandi

The State of NSW.

Mens Division

Andrew Frawley
Michael Little
Jarrod Lean
Jason Belmonte

Womens Division

Ann Maree Putney
Amanda Bradley
Sue Cassell
Kate Wilton

Junior Boys Division

Glen Loader
Matthew Sofia
Mathew McRae
Steven Paterson

Junior Girls Division

Sandi Edwards
Lauren Rochester
Samantha Fisher
Michelle Astill

Jeez you're hard on your lefties Christian didn't include Sam or Fred in your top 4 men or even the form player in NSW at the moment Lloydie. Oh well they are lefties so i can see your point.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

This is a tough one.

This year the lefties have been the best all year every where
icon_smile.gif

But here are my choices.
NSW
Andrew Frawley,Jason Belmonte, Sam Romeo, Michael Little.
Ann Maree Puntey, Sue Cassell

Juniors
Jason Belmonte till January
icon_smile.gif
then Matt Sofia

Tassie
Men is Ash Riley for sure and Matt Riley
Women Bec Salter
Junior Sarah Hyland

Just simply forgot about the lefties in my choices.
icon_razz.gif

Australia wide the lefties have performed well this year. Andrew Lloyd & Sam Romeo have dominated the state scene in NSW.

I would have to say that Andrew Frawley, Billy Gardiner and Sam Romeo have all proven to be fine bowlers in the past... Sue Cassell, Ann Maree Putney and Amanda Bradley have also done the same.

In the juniors i would say
Belmo and Matt Sofia

and

Sally Kerr, Sandi Edwards and Samantha Fisher will show their talents in the near future

I have great admiration for all the bowlers mentioned in the above posts, however, I am a bit mystified why no-one has mentioned Cara and even Carol Giannotti who have both been wonderful ambassadors for our country. Maybe I am reading into this wrongly, but the topic says "Best Bowler", and I believe you would have to go a long way to top what Cara has done in her career in bowling, and in fact, with all areas of her life - WELL DONE CARA.

Just my thoughts, I have always admired Cara going back to when she was a Junior bowler, she is so dedicated in everything she does and that is so admirable.

Heather S
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I dont really know about "best bowlers"
but there are quit a few really good bowlers out there and i would just like to thank christian for mentioning my name in there.
some people i think are good bowlers would bee
christian of course (hardly ever see him under 200's in his games), jarrod and frazi could go far if he works hard.
i dont know that many adult women but i think sandi will go far
um juniors would be glen loader and matt sofia, sally kerr, reese leckie and chelsea scott

thats only from nsw cos i haven't really watched that many from the other states
cheers
Michelle Astill
ICQ #56799699

i would aslo like to mention Anthony Ambrosio (sorry if i mis spelt that)
i have seen him bowl a few times and to me he looks good!
luv Michelle Astill
ICQ#56799699
icon_smile.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

Well in WA its not a hard choise

Men : Michael Muir and is in great form at the moment .

Women : Debbie Baldock by a long way .

And juniors um it to hard to say
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom