Becoming so good

N

Not_myself

To all juniors how the hell did you all get so good. I live in Kalgoorlie and we dont have the coaches and tourments that you all have so how can i improve if you dont mind telling me. In this town in the juniors im a really good but im no good compared to all those in the city

practice practice practice and more practice.. till your blue in the face - practice!!

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I think thats says it pat!!!
thats all u can do really
or you could find coaching stuff on the net and use that if not i have stacks of stuff i could probally post you
anyways seeyas
luv shellby xoxoxox
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

hey averagebowler, do u happen to be colin by any chance, coz um ur the only one we know that would ask a question like that!!! hahaha just wondering

practice as much as you can try to repeat shots the same speed same place on the and aim up shots if the ball hooks left move left if it hooks right move right keep trying you will get it eventually
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_razz.gif

Get yourself a coach with a good rep. get some practice lanes and train youre butt off!
Hard work really does pay off on the scorboard
icon_biggrin.gif

I would have to agree with ya Matto...coaching and practice is an excellent combination to improve your game. By the Matto congrats on the weekend dude. You cam from nowhere to take that last spot in the team dude....you practice and coaching has paid off...keep it up..sorry i cant b there with ya!

Joel

Back
Top Bottom