BBA Tasmanian Junior Development Squad

We are proud to announce the formation of the Bowling Balls Australia Junior Development Squad.

Our first members are Gyan Lowney, Kaitlyn Commane & Callen Daly. Under the guidance of their coaches in Gary Crick, Andrew Phillips and Paul Oakley respectively, I am very confident these juniors will develop into being the mainstay of Tasmanian bowling for many years to come.

Congratulations to Gyan, Kaitlyn & Callen and thanks to the coaches for your support in developing their futures.

Max

Great idea max, great to see someone supporting the juniors.

Congrats to gyan, kaytlyn and callen best of luck to you all.

Well done once again Max and Congrats to the new guys! All the best in developing your futures..

Congatulations to Gyan, Kaitlyn & Callen. Max obviously has a keen eye for juniors with potential, ability and a great future in our sport. Well done on being chosen in the development squad, you all thoroughly deserve the honor.

To Max, a very big thank you for the support that you are giving to tenpin bowling in Tasmania through your association with Andrew and now the development squad.

Hi Guys,
just wanna say welcome to the Visionary Family, as max said im sure you guys will develop into great young bowlers..
cant wait to see you bowl in the future..
Cheers
Tracey Madden

Two more additions to our squad.

We are proud to welcome Ashtyn Kunta and Scott Jaffray. Under the guidance of the Riley family I am sure Ashtyn and Scott will also develop beautifully into some of Tasmania's finest bowlers of the future.

Congratulations guys, I look forward seeing your game grow. And thanks Ashley & Brett for your assistance.

Hey guys

Just wanna say a BIG congrats to the juniors that have made the BBA Junior Development Squad. I wish there was the support like this back in my day :( god now i am showing me age.

I have seen some of these juniors bowl in action and i think with the right guidence of these wonderful people down in tassie and the continued support of BBA, these guys & gals will end up being some of the best kids in the country!

Good luck to all involved with this great idea. I am sure it will be a great success!!

A big thanks to Max for putting something back in to this sport - alot more than others are willing to give :)

Cheers
Marty

Congatulations to Gyan, Kaitlyn & Callen. Max obviously has a keen eye for juniors with potential, ability and a great future in our sport. Well done on being chosen in the development squad, you all thoroughly deserve the honor.

To Max, a very big thank you for the support that you are giving to tenpin bowling in Tasmania through your association with Andrew and now the development squad.

"Growing old is mandatory"
"Growing up is optional"

Ditto for Ashtyn & Scott.

Congratulations to you both. Great to see your talent has been recognised and your names added to the Development Squad.

Back
Top Bottom