Ball polishing machines

A few do Fred, but they are CRAP. All wax................
i wouldnt say just because they are wax polishers that they are crap they do exactly what they are designed to do and that is polish unless you have your very own ball spinner (which i doubt everyone does) then like i said they do as required and to me if the machine is running well then they do a great job the ones at Bowland Ingle Farm and Salisury do a good job at polishing so if your looking to get your bowling balls polished id consider going there

i wouldnt say just because they are wax polishers that they are crap they do exactly what they are designed to do and that is polish unless you have your very own ball spinner (which i doubt everyone does) then like i said they do as required and to me if the machine is running well then they do a great job the ones at Bowland Ingle Farm and Salisury do a good job at polishing so if your looking to get your bowling balls polished id consider going there

They don't polish Jemmo, they just load the ball with wax. And they are crap - just ask the technicians at Salisbury !!!!!!!!!

For further proof, read the post by Bowland Marion, key words - novelty factor.

Max, what are you talking about?

Wax with a silicon is a really quick, cheap and easy way to utterly destroy a $300 reactive resin cover. I couldn't think of an easier way :D

i believe you can buy a block of proper polish compound(non wax) for these machines nowdays. The Lustre King still came in handy in the 90's though, when even some of our majors were still bowled on dust!!

hey guys any one who spends $300 on a ball should know that these polishing machines are great for what they made for plastic balls witch are 70% off the market witch makes a bit off money for the bowling centers

Back
Top Bottom