Back to there centres

JAY K

I would just like to say THANK YOU to the one that has sent back the Managers to there old centres we can know say the lanes are safe on a Tuesday guy's Tony . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry to Dandy but you can have HIM [/img]

good

thank god for that :lol: tuesday nights have been great up till last week isnt it funnt how things work out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont think that they would have been in their prospective centres long enough to change the conditions. you guys obvously had trouble at frankston on tuesday?i am more than happy with the conditions at dandy at the moment and hope that grant stays there for a long time.one week doesn't give you the right to have a go at the mangager.it should be interesting how everyone goes next tuesday i will be awaiting the posts. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dont think that they would have been in their prospective centres long enough to change the conditions. you guys obvously had trouble at frankston on tuesday?i am more than happy with the conditions at dandy at the moment and hope that grant stays there for a long time.one week doesn't give you the right to have a go at the mangager.it should be interesting how everyone goes next tuesday i will be awaiting the posts.

yes thats true mac maybe i dont have the right to have to say anything but it is such a coincidence isnt it the same thing happened when grant first went to dandy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tony had the lanes ace and then all the sudden down they go. maybe i shouldnt say anything but you know me i cant help myself if it needs to be said i will say it no matter what anyone thinks of what i say or me :twisted: eg. read the comment below

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
sorry the above comment was written by me i fogot to log mum out and myself in very very sorry mum (boomers mrs) :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yes guys I agree ,I doubt grant would have had time to look at the lanes let alone change them,myself happy with dandy lanes as are most of the bowlers last thurs some great scores were bowled.as for tues at frankston maybe your talked or worried yourselves in to it if the scores weren't there this tuesday may be better johnny i will pm you to see how you went.........renta

It amazes me how everybody complains when they cannot stand in their normal spot (comfort zone) to bowl league.

Maybe this is why Mac is a great/better bowler, he has learnt to adapt/adjust and bowl the best he can on different conditions and not complain.

:roll: Johnny have to agree with you there they can have him back and keep him as for those that do not know Frankston condition please advise when the last 300 was bowled there :D One thing most bowlers can adapt to different lanes not just one person but you know as a bowler if the pattern has been changed . Johnny see you on Tuesday night :p

I have to agree with Abuse on this one the great bowlers will always work out a shot and thats why they have achieved so much and are as good as they are. Sure we all like to be in a comfort zone and shoot big scores. I bowl at dandy on wed nights and thurs nights Wed night ave is 183 and Thurs night was 191 before i bowled my first 700 series in three or four years my point i quess is you go into a centre and wait and see what is put before you, choose your ball and try and work it out.
As a very good mate & freind Paul Trotter and my wife Cheryl keep saying to me dont get angry change balls and lines untill you find the shot that is working on the night. I have bagged Grant to his face about the change in conditions since he came to Dandenong, but i feel since my hip replacement 12 months ago the tougher and changing conditions have and will make me a better bowler for when i go bowl in a tournament in a different centre.

the lanes at frankston were back to normal this week i think boomers 300 game would give that away but there is something i forgot to mention in my earlier posts about this topic .
i think grant is a really nice guy and more than likely a good friend to alot of people ,but i pearsonly don't think he is good as a manager that is just my opinion which i am entitlied to as is everyone. so grant if you read this topic i do not think anything bad of you pearsonaly just think they way your lanes are oiled is not up to the standard it should be for the bowlers you have in your centres.

but once again that is just my opinion and i do not care what anyone thinks of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom