Sponsor
Pointscore
Restricted_Pointscore.gif

Team and Individual Scores
restricted1to4.gif

restricted5to8.gif

Individual Averages
Restricted_Averages.gif

Please refresh (F5) to view the updated scores.

wow.....there are a lot of high scores in there.........some great bowling down there so far today.

do't mind me, just realised with the help of the calculator that they are games scores WITH HANDICAP, and not scratch!!!have been home by myself too long lol

is that the same pattern as listed on the TBA website for the TBA nationals ???:confused:

Broni

Yes, scores include handicap.

Pattern is the Nationals/Seniors pattern as listed on the TBA website and will be the same as DeVeer.

Huge effort by all. Some fantastic scores to be had and well done to all.

Congrats to the WA team who bowled so well over the whole 3 days.

Special congratulations to the SA team with their Silver medal just beating the Qld team by .5 point. That last game must have been nailbiting.
Great performances by all especially Peter & Marcie who should be well up in the Allstar performances announced this evening.

Look forward to catching and seeing those medals.

Thanks to Peter for his outstanding efforts in keeping us up to date on the scores.

Peter,

On behalf of the members from the ATBSOV, I would like to extend our thanks to you for maintaining up to date scores to all bowlers everywhere during the Restricted and Scratch Challenges held at Moonah during the past week. A job exceptionally well done.

Wayne Burton
Pres. Victoria.

Back
Top Bottom