Assoc Challenge TALK

Hammer

Just been a bit quit latley, every team must be fine tuneing there preperations, Just wondering if some of the teams will be bowling the twin tour this weekend as a prelude for whats to come in 2 weeks time. I know most of Ipswich and Goldcoast, team members will be there over differnt stages of the weekend.

P.S Hamster its Game on

Very true Hammer, alot of teams will be using the twin tour as a last minute warm up to the 2005 Association Challange. For me, I"ll be going to Capalaba for my final hit out of elbow bending. If anyone would like to join me I'll be at the Capalaba Greyhounds watching the DEBUT of The Dream Team Syndicate "No hand,No thumb" greyhound, FREEMAN.
This fine little bitch will be running in Race 1 at 12.52pm. So don't miss out in History in the making or just a great afternoon.

Hamster
DB3 will smash DB2 while DB1 is watching.
hang on thats every thursday night. :p

So who are the hot favourites to take this years title ?
Will Rocky kick ass again or will the local boys Caboolture take it out with there home town advantage. The hot favourites this year would have to be Brissy, Gold Coast or Caboolture . What do you think? Let the games begin.
:cool:

I will be at Twin Tour, but not to bowl. Ill be the one behind the counter from Sat arvo.
As for the Assn Challenge, the best team will win if they all gel together. Thats what TEAM bowling and the Association Challenge is about. I would like to wish ALL Associations the best of luck.

:D :D

Back
Top Bottom