Asking the Pro's .

O

OzzyRookie

I am looking for someone who may know where i can get the finger inserts called Turbo "REV" . I reckon there must be someone in Aus who can help me out . Thanks guys and gals . Regards Steve .

Thanks for that , tried to buy online from them and got a warning about website's security certificate in error . Anyone have a reason for not trusting the site , if not i'll bypass the warning and order online .

Thanks for the info , have ordered via local proshop and hope they come through ok . Grateful for the help . Regards Steve .

Just a word of advice to those who may be interested in these things . First try out of the package it was a disaster as they are not designed to be used with a wrist support that has the forefinger fixed aka Robby's RevIII. Found that due to the amazing grip level of the Turbo Grip , it was difficult to get the fingers into the ball and rest the forefinger on the outside of the ball in a comfortable and consistent manner . After much thought it was decided to modify the grip by reshaping the squared off edges and removing the small raised nipples to achieve two goals , allow comfortable fit with wristers forefinger support and decrease grip on ball . This would be a great item for those who can use the added grip but i just wanted something to protect my forefinger from the punishment of bowling large blocks of games at a time and last a reasonable amount of time . Just a finger thimble made of a hard wearing flexible material would be great but was unable to locate at this time so i continue to look . Thanks for all the help evryone .

Back
Top Bottom