ANZAC DAY 60 GAME MARATHON

Werribee

Werribee
It's back!

Last years entrants will get first preference until March 14th, but we will extend the field to 44 this year.

With Thanks,

Edi

Hi Edi I put a post under entry forms can you put P Francis, P Trotter, P Bast in for this year.

Thanks see you at the Werribee Cup regards Paul Bast

Please note that a typo has escaped my double and triple checking.

The check in time for this tournament is 9.45am on Sunday 24th April with bowling commencing at 10am.

I have re posted another entry form.

Apologies for any confusion,
Edi

Hi Edi,

Can you please enter the team of Lance Dyer & Tanya Steele.

Will pass on the entry form at Werribee Cup

Reagrds

Lance

hi eddi , can you please add cheryl bast, john francis and we will have another bowler but we dont know who yet thanx heaps

We have made a couple of amendments to rules for the ANZAC DAY marathon.

1) Entering average is 2004 Year Book and highest current leage average as at 15/4/2005

2) Average disputes must be lodged by end of first game of bowlers 1st bowled block.

3) In the event of a tie scratch pinfall WITH HANDICAP will be calculated to decide winner.

We now have the accreditation number A05/00100

Currently we have 17 teams entered. So please get those entries in before you miss out!

Edi

Hi Edi,

Can you please put Allan Bamford and Vi Huynh in one team and Gavin Cox and Erwin Andres in another team.

If you already got our names please ignore this post.

Cheers
Vi

Hi All,

please find attached an updated listing for ANZAC DAY Marathon.

We show 33 teams on our sheet, but will take up to 44.

Thanks,

Edi

hey Edi,
can you please add John Costantini and Chris Cooper, were still looking for a 3rd bowler, will let you know when we have one.

Edi,

Can you please add the team of Rod, Craige and Mike to the list.

Thanks,
Mike.

Hey Cam,

You could have come back to defend your title, and bought the little missus with you, but I guess it opens the door for Me, Baz and Strauny now ...just to keep it in the family :lol:

If you bowl this year Mark, make sure you bring that newspaper to read in the final block :)

Would of been nice to bowl and see all the protests about my handicap.

Dori or Edi,

Would you please add Chris Benson the elder to the Harford, Hedi team, thanks.

Unfortunately the team had a few hiccups last year, finishing lower than I would have liked after winning in 2003 but this year WE WILL BE BACK BIGGER AND BETTER, I promise.... LOL :wink: :wink: :wink:

But seriously - looking forward to a fantastic tournament that is always well run and well contested. As are all the Werribee tournaments...

See you in two weeks!!

LASTEST SQUAD LISTING

(Ralph even though it is not on here, I have added Chris)

We now have 33 teams. We will extend the field with 7 or more team entries, this will give us 4 per pair - rather than 3 as per other years- and we still use 20 lanes. If we have more than 33 teams, the prize fund will be adjusted.

If you are interested in bowling, then please call the centre and leave your details.

Thanks,

Edi

Back
Top Bottom