ANy Large Tournies Comming Up?

J

jase_mate

Hey Guys :D

Are there any large tournaments comming up in the next few months, for the age group around 18...

???????

Sydney Cup...1st, 2nd and 3rd October at Bankstown Bowl. C and D squads are already full.
Then there is Brunswick Youth in December at Tuggeranong (the same place nats was!)

~Mrs Storm~ said:
Sydney Cup...1st, 2nd and 3rd October at Bankstown Bowl. C and D squads are already full.
Then there is Brunswick Youth in December at Tuggeranong (the same place nats was!)

are there any based in melbourne?

Orange is having a 10th anniversary Junior/Youth tournament in Nvember, but I'm uncertain as to what the dates are. Plenty of prize money up for grabs, plus more. The staff are reall nice, too (Aldo's a legend!), and I've always had a good time bowling in it, but...this year ACT/Southen Junior Roll-Offs are on the same weekend, so a lot of people have to give it a miss. I think Central has the same problem, having their roll-offs on during Orange as well as us :(

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Rowey the li'l lefty said:
Orange is having a 10th anniversary Junior/Youth tournament in Nvember, but I'm uncertain as to what the dates are. Plenty of prize money up for grabs, plus more. The staff are reall nice, too (Aldo's a legend!), and I've always had a good time bowling in it, but...this year ACT/Southen Junior Roll-Offs are on the same weekend, so a lot of people have to give it a miss. I think Central has the same problem, having their roll-offs on during Orange as well as us :(

Bubyee

Rowey :p

so this tounament your speaking of is in ACT?
Can interstate people play? :eek:

Uh....Rowans first word of that post was ORANGE!!
The tourny is in Orange which is not Canberra...cant see why interstaters couldnt bowl

just looking for the near future, cause you dont get that many tournies here in melbourne

Yes we do get tournamnets down hear this yr we had Werribee Youth Cup and Columbia300 Youth Cup and Melbourne Youth Cup. now Nxt Yr we have National Youth Cup which is january at Werribee SuperBowl and then later on the yr we have Werribee Youth Cup and also have Columbia300 Youth Cup at geelong bowl in July and U23 Melbourne Cup at Mooroolbark in September all National Ranking Points Apply. Then we have the U23 SA Cup in August.
Then you have the junior tournaments on top of that.

Chris

jase_mate said:
what will that be? ;)

Chris beat me to it... but it's National Youth Cup held at Werribee Superbowl.

it's a bit strange to say we don't get many tournies though.. looking at ranked events the majority are held in melbourne. Then there's the up-and-coming junior events like the ones held at werribee and ed fleming for the first time this year.

Well that's enough of me rambling!

Rowdy said:
Chris beat me to it... but it's National Youth Cup held at Werribee Superbowl.

it's a bit strange to say we don't get many tournies though.. looking at ranked events the majority are held in melbourne. Then there's the up-and-coming junior events like the ones held at werribee and ed fleming for the first time this year.

Well that's enough of me rambling!

cool...hmm well then that national youth cup sounds good when is it

Back
Top Bottom