ANOTHER RECORD SURELY!!!!!!!!!!

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
Just had to quickly come and put this up, still in awe of this feat

One of our Juniors bowling in the Generation X league had an oustanding game this evening

Dean Beers is his name 14yrs old started bowling last year i believe

His carry over average from the end of last season was 69 after tonights series i'm quite sure we wont see it down that low again

Game 1 - 79
Game 2 - 267
Game 3 - 103
Series - 449

I'm quite sure no-one would have ever thought of a 200 over average chevron a strike on his bonus ball would have ensured a request for one...

Great game Dean lets hope theres a few more round the corner

WOW, thats intresting, what record though, lowest series with highest game or something? :?

well done, was it his first 200?

I would have thought a record of most pins over average in a single game "198" for most thats an impossiblity you have to be averagibg 102 or less to be able to accomplish it?

that is absolutely brilliant :D :D :D :shock:

i've never heard of something like that being achieved.

congrats man :)

Another record surely

Scoops - great reporting - finger on the pulse as usual. You have moved to Canberra? Congratulate Dean and give him a copy of the well wishes.

Details - right or left hand - house ball or own equipment. Does he have a coach - :shock: is he taking lessons or is he a natural. :D Did this big game have a big effect on him? Was this game in sanctioned - sorry thats an old term - accredited league - CONGRATULATIONS. I hope that this big game is the first of many.

Best wishes
Gail

Details

Thx everyone for your words of encouragement i will print this out for next weeks return.

Gail 10lb House Ball, classic equipment

NO Coach, his response to the game, well it was all very relaxed, his Dad and I were more excited.... lol

Yes been here in Canberra for, wow coming on 6 months now, gee how time flies when ur having fun.

just have to say congratulations. that was quite a thing to accomplish.
well done and keep it up, with that as a start i'm sure we'll be hearing more in the future. :D

CONGRATULATIONS DEAN!

ive been bowling since i was 11 (now 14) and i still havent been able to score that high! well done, keep up the good work! :D

Back
Top Bottom