Another Boy !!

DaleS

Congratulations to Tony & Kim Hamilton, Kim gave birth to a baby boy Matthew Dean (9lb 5 oz) at 5.12 AM this morning, Mum, Dad, & Baby all doing well.

Congratulations again from the Stewart Family

Congratulations to the entire Hamilton family on your new edition!

It was very hard to drag ourselves out of bed at 7.00am on a Saturday morning to read a text message. However, when we read it was from Hamo about the birth of his beatiful new baby boy, we were exstatic.

Shontay and Khynan were jumping around very excited and we all can't wait to meet your new little man.

Congrats again to Tony, Kim, Ben, Jacob and Molly :groupwave:

All our love Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

P.S. Shontay said she feels really, really, really sorry for Molly and that Molly can come and sleep over anytime she needs a break from all the boys :thmbup:

Welcome to the new Hamilton addition - Matthew, and to the entire family - ENJOY !!

Looks like he will be a 'bruiser' - Tiger or Matty Hayden maybe!

So pleased all has gone well and congrats.

Lady Flower

I got you message early this morning mate and was very happy for the both of you. Another woooooooooooooooo to the family, you have to be happy about that. Congrats Hammo and Kim.

Congrats Hammo on the new beautiful edition to the family!!! Glad to hear that everything is going well and now I can say congrats on being a dad again!! hehe!!

I was only thinking about your impending arrival this morning while I was bowling down at Aspley......

Congratulations Tony & Kim, and the clan, soooo glad that she didn't have to wait until Wednesday. Trust a boy to keep his mother waiting ;)

"Spose we need you to bowl another 300 now, just to wet his head!!:D

Back
Top Bottom