Another AMF FEC to open in Melbourne

Domo

I heard today that AMF have secured a site for a new family entertainment centre in Point Cook. Has anyone else heard anything more about it?

Given that your very first post is about a new centre id suggest you know more about it than anyone :)

Hi Dom

Yeah you are correct about Point Cook AMF...

Due to open in early 2013 along with a Cinema will be built on the carpark which occupies land outside the Rebel Sports Entrance...

Im looking forward to it as I will only have 500 mtrs to travel to work....

Brett

Looks like Point Cook will be spoilt for choice what with Oz Tenpin Point Cook due to open mid 2012!

oh well brett if thats the case i will make 2012 my last year at keon park if you can get some good leagues at point cook i will join there

Yes, Werribee Superbowl will be moving their operation (still within the City of Wyndham) to Point Cook. We will be in Wallace Avenue, Point Cook, just off Palmers Rd exit from the freeway. Hopefully opening before Xmas 2012.

I spoke with QubicaAMF at IAAPA expo in Orlando last week about new machines, lanes and scoring, and have also looked at many new attractions for the new venue. My sisters and I are so excited to be able to supply everyone in our home town with such a facility. We are also partnering with several tourist attractions to promote Wyndham.

I agree, Point Cook residents will certainly be spoilt for choice!

Yes, Werribee Superbowl will be moving their operation (still within the City of Wyndham) to Point Cook. We will be in Wallace Avenue, Point Cook, just off Palmers Rd exit from the freeway. Hopefully opening before Xmas 2012.

I spoke with QubicaAMF at IAAPA expo in Orlando last week about new machines, lanes and scoring, and have also looked at many new attractions for the new venue. My sisters and I are so excited to be able to supply everyone in our home town with such a facility. We are also partnering with several tourist attractions to promote Wyndham.

I agree, Point Cook residents will certainly be spoilt for choice!

So there will be two bowls within coo wee of each other?
Interesting.......

So there will be two bowls within coo wee of each other?
Interesting.......

I'm not from Melbourne, but, from what I've read here, Weribee is closing & moving to Point Cook. Is there another bowl nearby there as well, even after Weribee closes & moves to Point Cook?

Well, worse still.
Oztenpin will be just down the road, and AMF will be about 3 minutes away from us.

Just a reminder that Werribee will stay open until our new centre is ready- basically close one night in Werribee, open next morning in Point Cook. I think our loyal customers will be over the moon at what we have planned for them.

Edi

I'm not from Melbourne, but, from what I've read here, Weribee is closing & moving to Point Cook. Is there another bowl nearby there as well, even after Weribee closes & moves to Point Cook?

Yep well looks like three centres in one small suburb!

So Weribee is closing, and is it becoming AMF Point Cook? Or is there another AMF + an independant in that area? That is a lot of bowling center's in close proximity....

From what Edi just said I believe Werribee is moving there centre to Point Cook and then AMF are building a centre and then Oz Tenpin are also building a centre

Three centres for Point Cook I hope its big enough to cater for them.
Where still waiting here at Ballarat for work to start on our new centre. Council holdups whats new.

Look's like if you love bowling you're going to definately love Point Cook if all the three centres go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom