AMF Who's running the show

Hammer

Does any one know who will be running AMF in Queensland, Rumour has it that Tony Goodwin has resigned?????

With all tornaments being put off to a later date, just wondering if the Western Open thats next month will be going ahead. Or should we try and run it without AMF help????????

I would be guessing that postponed has now become cancelled but I'd love to be proved wong given the original commitment to bowling and all!

Hi Guys,
The Western Open is still on and will be held on the 20th of August as originally planned.
It will be run on the same format as last year, with two squads.
Squad A is a 7.45am check in, 8.00am bowl and Squad B will be a 1.00pm check in, 1.15pm bowl.
The entry fee will be $120.00 for 12 games.
Hope this clears up any confusion.

Margaret Millard
Manager AMF Richlands

I could be wrong here but i am sure that clashes with the advertised date for the State Open Masters finals...

Just another example of poor planning of tournaments in Queensland again!

Can't people look at a Calendar and see that some weekends there is nothing on and then some have about 3 tournaments running...

Hope someone can clear it up!!!!

Yes
Tony has left AMF as regional manager in the aims of persuing other personal interests and the new regional manager is a gentleman by the name of Marcus Anktell (sorry if i spelt it wrong) appointed as of the Monday just gone

Marcus was the manager of AMF MGravatt and now he's Regional Manager.

It's sad to see Tony go. All the best for the future Tony, thanks for the work you put in here in Brisbane region.

Best wishes to Marcus in running Brisbane region, I'm sure you will do a fine job.

Tim Reichel.

Tony Goodwin has resigned? Thats sad for everyone here in QLD. AS for running the show i am sure there is a bowler at Richalnds that will make a good puppetier to get the mangers do what they need to make the Western Open go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom