AMF Northcote Australian Open Win a Spot

A

Amf Northcote

We at AMF Northcote are offering bowlers the chance to win their way into the 2006 Australian Open.
The rolloff is 8 games for $60 on Sunday March 5th and starts at 10am.
Entries will be accepted through posts in this topic or private message, as well as via phone on 9481-7177.
We will also be offering a 20% discount (on the day) on all pro shop items to all bowlers who participate in this tournament.
Brendan Hanton

Attachments

• Australian Open RollOff .pdf
    104.3 KB · Views: 67
If you changed the date or ran a second one then I would be interested as it clashes with another win a spot.

Russell

Wish i could have a go but working gotta set up the training venue and few other things for the Commonwealth Games.
Chris

If we did run another one it would most likely be the following weekend.
Anyone interested in bowling on the 12th of March if you can leave your name here then if the interest is high enough we will run another one.

Lance i've put you down for the 5th so we'll see you then.

Anyone else who wants to bowl just leave your name on here and we'll add you to the list.

Regards
Brendan Hanton

hi brendan peter hammond ive changed my mind can u put me in for the 5th march i will be bowling my melb cup spot at a later date ty

Hey Brendan,

With the new lower cost entry to AO this year......$150.

As l am sure the event was based on the usual cost fo $275, does that mena the winner will get 1 entry @ $150 plus say 2 extra sqauds @ $50 each, as that still makes it the same as the original entry fee, that we thought we were all chasing.

After all with the lower cost entry fee for AO, l would hope something could be arranged......

Thoughts

Put me down to bowl please.

As Lance has stated with the lower entry fee, why not give the top 2 a free entry into the AO.

Cheers
Andrew Thorpe.

Hi All

When we posted the win a spot, it was based on the previous pricing. Since the tournament entry has been reduced, we will make an adjustment by either offering two spots or as Lance suggested $150 plus 2 at the $50.

Regards
Grant
AMF Northcote

hey guys about this offer.

First gets $200 worth of entries

2nd now has added to the prize of a $50 re-entry

If required numbers are gotten, not bad for $60.

And would almost be as good as first, as after all, Friday sqauds are only $100 @ AO.

Reason why l say $200 worth of sqauds, is if a bowler bowls a friday sqaud, it is only $100, not $150 as is the case on Saturday for the 1st squad they bowl.

Just idea's, but glad to hear you will look at the proposals for the entry fees at AO.

Regards

Lance

Thanks for your entry Andrew, have added you to our squad list.
We are currently sitting at 10 entries.
Prizes for the tournament will be $200 worth of entries for 1st and $150 for 2nd based on 15 bowlers.
Look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday morning.
Brendan Hanton

Just an update guys.
Currently sitting at 11 entries with a few still to decide.
Anyone who hasn't put themselves down but wants to bowl just post a reply here or be down at AMF Northcote before 10am on Sunday.
Remember people this is currently your only chance to win your way into the AO and with 2 Guaranteed spots on offer as well as 20% off pro shop stock for all competitors this really is a great chance to save yourself some $$$.
Look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday morning.
Brendan Hanton

Back
Top Bottom