ACT/Southern NSW Junior President Shield Roll-Off dates and venues

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
This years roll-offs for ACT/Southern NSW Juniors will be held on the 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th of November. The days, dates and venues are as follows:

Saturday 5th November 2005-Belconnen Tenpin Bowl, Belconnen (Check-in is at 11:00am).
Sunday 6th November 2005-Canberra International Bowl, Tuggeranong (Check-in is at 9:00am).
Saturday 12th November 2005-Shoalhaven City Lanes, Nowra (Check-in is at 11:00am).
Sunday 13th November 2005-Illawarra Strikezone, Albion Park Rail (Check-in is at 9:00am).

Entry forms must be in NO LATER then the 21st October 2005, and the total cost of nomination and roll-offs is $170.00.

Good luck everyone for this year, even though roll-offs is still a bit away :D

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Ive said it before but i'll say it again... GOODLUCK... Specially to Jen... Oh & can't forget Craigy this time...lol... :p
Na goodluck to everyone...! Bowl good or else... :mad:

Cya Alicia (NQ) :cool:

The following are the selected people who will be assisting the 2006 ACT & Southern NSW President shield team to victory :p

Boys Coach - Steve Grigor HP1
Boys Manager - Andrew Willis
Boys Assiant Manager - Heather Cunningham
Girls Coach - Cameron Morris L2
Girls Manager - Lyn Harrison a.k.a Taz
Girls Assistant Manager - Terri Huk

Well with the entrys now closed was just wondering who will be rolling off, i might be there one last time.

i will be there for the last time:(
i am going to make it this time
so see you all there
goodluck people
;) :) :cool:

Just thought i'd get in early and say GOOD LUCK to all the bowlers rolling off this year!! I'm sure we'll have a kick-ass team!! and AHHH!! taz as the girls manager?!?!?! just joshin :) your gonna be awesome Taz!!!

Well with 4 days to go here is the final list

1. Allan Parbs
2. Corwyn Fitzpatrick
3. Cory Brash
4. Daryl Whitfield
5. Isaac Kesby
6. James Sing
7. Jon Green
8. Josh Rawson
9. Justin Petrass
10. Kyle Webber
11. Leigh Simpson
12. Mark Sanchana
13. Michael Craig
14. Michael Cunningham
15. Mitchell Cook
16. Nick Green
17. Ross Byrne
18. Rowan Chapman
19. Sam Cooley
20. Scott Johnston
21. Tim Purcell
22. Tyrone White

1. Aimee Bennett
2. Alissa Huk
3. Carranna Morris
4. Jennifer Jones
5. Jessica Jones
6. Jessica Seddon
7. Kara-Jayde Bunting
8. Kimberly Cook
9. Lara Bailey
10. Lysa Harrison
11. Rhiannon Willis
12. Sarrah Ballard
13. Vikki Taylor
14. Zoe Lawson

Well, here's my say...

With less than 4 days to spare until the big event, I'd just like to wish a big good luck to everyone competing this year. I'm sure there will be some great bowling and some awesome achievements. The competition is tough, and I'm really looking forward to bowling it this year.

Once again, good luck:D

Bubyee

Rowey:p

Craigy

Are you sure these are the people Rolling Off. It has been kept very quiet.

Twinkle Toes said:
Craigy
Are you sure these are the people Rolling Off. It has been kept very quiet.

Yes unfortunatly it has been very quite this is a list i created about a month ago and made many changes to as people have told me if they are or are not bowling, but my list has also been compared to another and was the exact same so i will apologise if there is anyone on there i have missed (or spelt names wrong) but i am almost certain i am correct.

Michael Craig

Craigy has basically got it right. The estimate was 13-14 girls, and about 21 boys, but this was just after the post cut off date, so other entires would have still been coming through the mail. I believe he is nostly correct.

Still, there really isn't any way of knowing the final list, but this seems correct, because Criagy and myself have asked numerous people. Basically gives you a rough idea of the people rolling off.

Bubyee

Rowey:p

Hey Guys
Just wanna wish everyone rolling off the best of luck. Its my last time rolling off for Shield so its gunna be a blast!! And we can have even more fun at Shield ;)
Catch you all at Belco on Saturday mornin.

Jen

Just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck for roll offs.
Go and give it your best shot.............and remember enjoy and have fun as well.
Good luck to everyone......especially the Belco kids!!!:p :p :p

Back
Top Bottom